Chapter 38

Pascal's POV

When I reach the house, I can smell that someone was here, but I guess that they were here with Raid, because their scents are fading at the same peace.

I somehow managed to sneak out of the training again, and I came straight here, so I could see what Raid is doing.

But he's not here now, and I'm sure that I can smell Luca's blood too.

Thankfully the scent isn't very strong which means that he doesn't have any serious injury, or at least I hope that it's what this means.

I quickly run toward the pack house, and when I walk inside of the pack hospital, I can see that Raid is here along with a man who I don't recognise.

"What happened to Luca?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure. His legs were covered with blood, and I think that he was in pain, so I carried him here." He explains, so I nod slightly.

"And who is this?" I ask curiously.

"That's my cousin, Beckett." Raid says, so I introduce myself to him, and then I sit next to Raid.

I would have called my parents to tell them what's going on, but they're having some meeting right now, so they won't be able to pick up.

About half an hour later, the doctor comes out of one of the rooms, and he walks towards us.

"What happened to him?" I ask quickly.

"I'm not sure if I can tell you anything in front of him." Doctor Chris says, and he points at Beckett.

"Let's go to your office then." I say, and he agrees, so I tell Raid to wait here too.

I'm sure that Luca wouldn't want Beckett or Raid knowing about this, so I guess that it's good that the doctor thought about it.

"So?" I ask him.

"It wasn't anything serious. When I saw him, I thought that something went wrong with the heat, but he just cut his leg with a zipper." He tells me, and I chuckle slightly.

"It sounds like something that Luca would do." I say  and he shrugs.

"I'm not really sure why there was this much blood from a small wound, which means that he will have to stay here for a while, so I can see if he will be fine." He says, I nod in understanding.

"Can I see him?" I ask, and the doctor nods, so I thank him, and I walk toward Luca's room.

We talk for a while, and then he kicks me out, saying that he has to rest for a while, so I find Raid, and I gesture for him to follow me out of the pack hospital.

"I have to ask Joseph if Beckett can stay in one of the rooms here for a few nights.

He already agreed to let him stay in the pack lands, but I forget to ask about a room for him." Raid tells me.

"He can stay in the guest room in my house." I say, and Raid looks at me for a while to see if I'm serious, before he nods.