Chapter 9

Pascal's POV

When Raid and I pack enough things to last him for about a month, then we put all of them inside of my car, and I watch Raid while he park's his car inside of his garage.

When he's done, he locks all of the doors, and he comes towards my car, before he sits in the passenger's sit.

I smile slightly, and I can see that he's rolling his eyes at how happy I'm right now, but I decide to not pay any attention to him.

Nothing will ruin the happiness that I'm feelings now, because I'm finally able to take my mate to my house, so he can live with me.

I'm not sure if he's planning to stay there forever, but I'm sure that I will manage to convince him to stay there.

After all, he just got to know me a few hours ago, and he already agreed to come with me to the pack, which is in the middle of the woods.

And the whole place is full of werewolves who could easily kill him.

"You don't have any guns with you. Do you?" I ask him, when I start to drive through the path that will lead us to the pack house.

"No." He says, but he sounds really worried. "Why are you asking me about that?" He asks me curiously.

"If you don't have anything then you don't have to worry." I tell him.

"Well, I might have a gun." He tells me, and I frown, before I park the car on the side of the path.

"Why do you have a gun?" I ask him.

"Well, I'm going to be staying in a werewolf pack, so I wanted to make sure that they won't be able to kill me." He says with an eye roll, as if I should have known the answer to my question.

I sigh in annoyance, and I look at him with a slight glare, although it's mostly playful.

"Well, you will have to take the bullets out, and leave the gun somewhere in the woods.

Because they might want to check if you have anything with you, and I don't want to deal with angry guards." I tell him.

"That's my favourites gun." He tells me with a whine, but I give him a stern look, and he decides to do as I told him to do.

I watch as he takes his gun, and be takes all of the bullets out of it, before he gets out of the car and he throws the gun as far into the woods as he can.

I will have to make sure that I will come back to take it, because I don't want anyone to find it, even though it doesn't have any bullets in it.

I'm just glad that he told me about it, because the guards like to check new people who come to the pack.

And if they would have found the gun, then I'm sure that they would have assume that he's a hunted right away.