Chapter 30

Pascal's POV

My whole body hurts, because of the things that Gonzalo did to me in the last few days.

I wonder why no one found us yet, since I'm sure that Raid knows where to find us.

Because there's no way that he didn't assume that Gonzalo would take me to the place where the hunters were staying for years.

I try to lay down, but this makes my back hurt even more, since I have to keep my legs near my chest all the time.

I cry out in pain a while later, and this makes Gonzalo comes here with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you this loud?" He asks me, but I can see that he doesn't care about it at all.

I wonder if he's right outside of this room all the time, because I have no idea how he could hear me if he was further away.

"My back hurts." I say, and he chuckles.

"I know, but I don't really have a bugger cage, so I guess that you will have to stay in this one for now.

But if you will be nice, then I guess that I can allow you want to walk for a while." He tells me, and I nod right away, hoping that he will actually do this.

"Gonzalo looks at me for a while, before he goes out of the room, and he comes back with a collar and a leash, along with some back cloth.

"Put this in your mouth and tie it around your head, because I don't trust you enough to know that you won't bite me." He tells me, and he puts the cloth thought the hole in the cage.

So, I do as he says, and then he gives me the collar, which I put on too.

He puts his hand through the hole and then he attaches the leash to the collar, before he opens the cage door.

I try to stand up, but my legs refuse to work, so I groan in pain when I fall back.

Gonzalo helps me stand up, and then he makes sure that I won't fall, while I try to walk around the room.

Thankfully, my legs start to cooperate not much later, and I'm very thankful that the pain in my back is starting to disappear.

Gonzalo lets me walk for as long as I want, but I start to lose the balance after a few minutes of walking, so I have to go back towards the cage.

"I guess that I can let you lay on the table that's in the other room, but I will have to find some handcuffs  and it might take a while.

Because this place is huge, and I have no idea where to find anything." he tells me, and I nod in agreement.

I definitely will prefer to lay on the table, although I know that it won't be comfortable either, because then I won't be even able to sit up.