Chapter 8

Pascal's POV

At least now I know that I will have to hide him when Gonzalo will be here, which will most likely be difficult, because he's here every day.

"Where do you live?" I ask him, although I'm pretty sure that I already know the answer.

"In the pack that's not far from here." He tells me, and I nod slightly, before I try to come up with a good lie.

"Well, I think that we should live there for a while, because if I will break up with Gonzalo.

Then he will come here every day for a few weeks, until he will decide that it's not worth it." I say and he nods in agreement.

"Okay, I'm sure that my uncle will be alright with it." He tells me, and I frown.

"Your uncle?" I ask him, wondering why his uncle's opinion about this will matter.

"He's the Alpha, so he will have to agree to let you stay there, as well as some of my other family members." He tells me with a slight smile, and I just nod in acknowledgement.

I'm not sure if I should be happy that he's the Alpha's family or not.

To be honest, it's a good thing, because I heard that the werewolves from the Alphas' families are special.

But that will also mean that he will do more about Pascal's disappearance, than he would do about the disappearance of a normal pack member.

I decide to not worry about it for now, I guess that I will deal with it when I will have to.

"I guess that I should go upstairs to call Gonzalo, so I can break up with him, then you can help me pack, and I guess that we will go to your pack after that." I say, and he nods, so I stand up.

"I will be back in a few minutes, there are a few juices in the dining room, so you can drink them if you want." I say, and I point at the door that is on the other side of the corridor.

He nods in acknowledgment, so I go upstairs, and I take my phone out, before I decide to text Gonzalo.

I'm not really sure what I should tell him, but I guess that I should say something about having to go away for a bit.

Thankfully my uncle and my cousins who are my only family, are living a few hours away from here.

And since I actually go to see them once in a while, I guess that it will be a good thing to say.

"Hey I forgot to tell you that I will be going to visit my uncle today, so I won't be here for a few days. Sorry." I say.

I send the message, before I put my phone back in my packet, and I sit on my bed.

I wait a few minutes, before I go back downstairs to tell Pascal that we can pack my things now.