Chapter 11

Raid's POV

I sit on one of the trees, and I watch the pack training, although I can't find Pascal, even though I looked at him when he walked into the crowd.

I wonder how those people can even train here, because this clearing is barely big enough for all of them to stand there.

I guess that the Alpha will have to get rid of some of the trees that are surrounding the clearing, to make it a bit bugger, but that's not my problem.

After all, I'm just sitting here, not very comfortable, because the tree branch that I'm sitting on is currently trying to cut my leg open, but it's definitely better than exercising for the whole day.

When I finally find Pascal, I make sure to keep an eye on him, because I have to make sure that he will stay alive, if I want my plans to work.

Thankfully it has been a few days since Pascal told Denver about Gonzalo, and I'm very happy that I didn't hear any news about him being dead.

Hopefully, it means that he's still alive, and that I will be able to see him again.

I don't think that I would be able to forgive myself if he was killed because of me.

Not much later, the instructors come here, and I make sure to watch as they train, because I really want to know their fighting style, since that will make fighting against them a lot easier.

To be honest, I'm not really intending to start a fight, at least not on my own, but I know that I will definitely tell everything that I will learn to my group of hunters.

And I'm pretty sure that it will motivate them to make a big attack.

About an hour later, I decide that the branch is way too uncomfortable for me, so I go back to the house, and I take a small pillow from the couch, along with a bottle of water, before I go back.

I sit on the same branch, and this time sitting on it isn't as uncomfortable as it was before, so I manage to stay until the end of the training.

"I really can't believe that you stayed on the tree for the whole day, you must be in pain." Pascal tells me, when he finds me.

"I was in pain for a while, but I went back to the house and I took this." I say with a proud smile, and I show him the red pillow that I'm still holding in my hand.

"That's smart." He says with a chuckle, and I just shrug, before I gesture for him to follow me back to the house.

I'm just glad that he's good at talking, and that he's very ignorant, because I don't want him to know that I'm bored when I'm with him, and we're not doing anything that will benefit me later on.

I just hope that no one else will notice that I'm not very happy about spending time with him.