Chapter 34

Raid's POV

Mason and I are standing near the car, while Carter and Denver are arguing about what we should do.

Carter wants to go inside through the window, while Denver wants to break the front door and see what will happen.

"We should just try to go inside through the front door, the hunters used it a lot, so I really doubt the there are any traps there.

Although an alarm will most likely start to ring if they're not open." I say, and Mason looks at me for a while, before he nods.

"I'm surprised that it didn't start to ring yet." He tells me, and he gestures towards Denver and Carter who are trying to argue as quietly as they can although they keep forgetting about it.

I chuckle slightly, before with go towards the front door.

I decide that I should try to use the handle, but right before I can touch it, the front door opens.

My eyes widen slightly, and I expect something to hurt me, but I quickly realise that Pascal is standing in front of me.

I smile at him, and I give him a tight hug, but I hear a grown of some kid, so I let him go with a frown.

"Who's this?" I ask him, but then my eyes widen again when I recognise him as the kid that was in the woods when I was taking to Taylor.

"What is he doing here?" Mason asks a bit angrily, and he quickly takes the boy from Pascal, to make sure that it's really him.

This makes everyone look at us, and Carter comes here as quickly as he can followed by Denver.

"Are you alright?" Carter asks Pascal, and he nods slightly, before he moves a bit to hug me again.

"Let's go to the car, so we can take you back to the pack." Mason says, and I nod in agreement, before I lead Pascal towards the car.

"Why is Taylor here?" Carter asks, after Denver starts the car.

"I'm not sure, I guess that Taylor kidnapped him too. He said something about wanting Taylor to be his kid since he can't have his own kids." Pascal says and Carter nods slightly.

"We didn't even know that Taylor was kidnapped, so I guess that I will have to have a serious conversation with his parents." Carter says.

"It's not really their fault. They left the pack lands for some meeting that Quinton had to attend, so the babysitter was watching them." Denver tells him.

"When are they coming back?" Mason asks.

"I'm not sure, but I guess that they will be back soon." Denver responds, and after that, everyone stays quiet until we reach the pack lands.

Denver leads Pascal and me towards Pascal's parents' house, while Carter and Mason go to Quinton's house to see if the other kids are fine.

Luca is the first person who greets Pascal, and I decide to leave them for a while, so I go to the living room.