Chapter 25

Raid's POV

It's finally the day of the attack, and I'm not as happy about it as I was before, but I'm just happy that all of this mess that I caused will be dealt with soon.

I'm currently in the pack house, and I'm waiting on Denver near the warriors who are doing the same thing.

They keep looking at me strangely, which most likely means that they have no idea why I'm here.

But I'm pretty sure that I'm one of not many people here that can use a gun without any problem at aiming.

And since what's going in is happening because of me, I want to help them fight, so that's why I'm here.

But I'm not really sure if Denver will allow me to do anything, because I'm pretty sure that he still doesn't trust me very much.

"What are you doing here?" Denver asks me, as soon as he comes out of the pack house.

"I want to help, but you will have to give me a good gun if you want me to be useful." I say, and he thinks about it before he looks at his mate, who's standing right behind him.

Joseph rolls his eyes, before he nods slightly so Denver goes to the box which is laying near the guards, qand he takes out a gun which looks very expensive.

"We have only one of this, and I'm giving you the bullets that we're made in this pack.

They leave weird marks, so I will know who you shot, and if you shot any of my warriors." He tells me and I nod slightly.

If I was intending to kelp the hunter's then I would have been disappointed, but I definitely won't do that, so I smile slightly at the possibility of tasting a gun like this.

The only bad thing is that I will be tasting it on my former friends, so I'm not very happy about it.

"Can I ask you for a favour?" I ask Denver, and he arches his eyebrow.

"Sure." He says.

"Do you remember the man who your warriors are currently trying to kill?" I ask him, and he has to think for a while, but he nods.

"Well, he's still my boyfriend, and I would like to break up with him, before you will kill him." I tell him.

"Do you think that it will be possible for one of the guards to catch him, and put him in the cellars for a few hours, so I could do that?" I ask him, and he nods reluctantly.

"I'm not promising anything, but if I will see him, then I will make sure to take him to the cellars." He tells me, so I smile at him gratefully.

"Thanks." I say and he nods, before when goes towards the guards.

A few more people come towards the box with the guns, and they take a gun for themselves, before two of them tell me to follow them.

And we go towards one of the pack borders, where we climb on a tree, and we wait for the hunters to come here, so we can kill the.