Chapter 29: A glimpse of the heart-stirring true appearance

Start from the beginning

Guy began searching his memory for the face.

Arnold's brows furrowed slightly for a moment. He didn't answer Guy's words. He just stood up straight and stated calmly: "It seems that the door should be locked."

Hearing Arnold's words, Guy's eyes suddenly became more wary. He took two more steps closer to where Sherrill was, and just as he was about to speak, there was a sudden rush of footsteps outside the door, and then, another person came over.

It was Vile who came after Guy.

Compared to Guy, Will looked even more embarrassed, with his hair and clothes much messier. The tie on his shirt was ripped off by someone unknown, and there was a small cut on the right side of his chin.

Because he was catching up in a hurry, his breath was still a little short. When he came over, he subconsciously leaned his hand on the edge of the door frame to calm his disordered breathing: "Guy, don't..."

The rest of the words were just like Guy's situation. He still hadn't finished speaking. When he saw Sherrill, everything got stuck in his throat.

Sherrill gently rubbed Fat Crow's little head and said, "It's the third one."

Guy subconsciously asked: "What third one?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Ogusge's voice came from behind Weir: "Why are you stuck at this door and not going in?"

Augsger put his hands on Weir's shoulders and used a little force to push him forward a few steps.

Behind Augsge, came...

And Duke Ainowen.

The fat crow flew onto Sherrill's shoulder. It looked at Ogusge and Ainowen who were both slightly stunned when they saw Sherrill's face. Then it looked at the remaining three people, and finally looked at Sherrill. Lear's ear replied: "Sheryl, it's five!"

It obviously didn't forget what Sherrill said before these people came in: "It will be crowded when it can accommodate up to five people!"

It answered cheerfully.

The voice of "Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb" seemed particularly clear in the quiet lounge because no one spoke.

Listening to this short crow, Arnold, who was closest to Sherrill, looked at the crow in a dress, his eyes narrowed, and he became thoughtful.

Crows are a symbol of death and destruction in dark magic, but in distant legends, crows are called messengers of the Lord God.

They have the ability to predict, are related to revelation and mysterious knowledge, and represent wisdom and enlightenment.

Although Arnold does not use dark magic, Erwes, the twin, has always used black magic.

Arnold has seen many crows, but those crows do not have special spirituality. Only this one made him feel that it had the same intelligence and thinking as humans.

So it really has something to do with the magic mirror itself...

Arnold looked at the crow a little deeper.

Fat Crow trembled subconsciously, feeling a chill inexplicably.

Sherrill glanced at Arnold, then rubbed the fat crow's head soothingly with his fingertips, indicating to it to continue eating: "Keep eating."

His voice was neither light nor heavy, but had an unobvious, slow lightness and softness.

Hearing this voice, Ogusge and Ainowen, who were standing behind Weir, also restrained their surprise and amazement when they suddenly saw Cheryl's true appearance.