Chapter 25: Garcia's Ball

Start from the beginning

In response, he acquiesces to the other person's desire to create a bond with him in public.

The fat crow howled in excitement: "Wow, wow, wow, Cheryl, did you hear that? She even praised me for being cute and said I have a beautiful figure!"

Don't say it's fat, but say it has a beautiful body.

Look, what a wonderful queen, "Cheryl, this is no evil queen, this is my beautiful fairy godmother!"

Cheryl raised his eyebrows and joked: "I remember that in the last script, you said she was an evil villain."

Fat Crow talked confidently: "What happened last time is already the last time."

It flew in front of Sherrill, looked at Sherrill with its dark eyes, and announced very happily: "Cheryl, my little black crow hereby announces that from this moment on, I am the most loyal Queen of Saio." The little raven!"

Cheryl was amused and cooperated: "Yes, yes, the overweight little raven."

Between Cheryl and Fat Crow...

the other side.

In a church near the Holy Grace College of Laiga.

The cultist wearing a pure white robe holds a star-and-moon baton in his hand, standing on a semicircular arc platform made of marble, leading the blazing believers of the God of Light, and reciting the poetry of freedom in unison.

"...the great and noble God of Light..."

"Bringing thousands of stars and brilliance to the eternal night..."

"We are God's people...dancing for freedom...for splendor...for holiness..."

For freedom, for brilliance, for holiness...

On the red-painted bench in the last row, an ordinary-looking man put his right hand on his chest and chanted along with the believers in front of him.

He has a pair of emerald-like eyes, which are profound and completely different from his ordinary appearance.

On his right thumb, he wears an emerald green thumb ring that is similar in color to his eyes. It reflects a faint light under the holy lights in the church.

He stared straight ahead, seemingly as fanatical and devout as the believers in front of him, but his eyes showed no fluctuation, so calm that there was no hint of enthusiasm.

Next to the man, there was a young man with dark blue hair sitting.

The young man's face was expressionless, and his face also looked very ordinary. It was the kind of appearance that would never be noticed in a crowd.

His eyes were dull, as if they had no focus, and were filled with a lifeless aura like a doll's.

After a while, a young man wearing the uniform of Laiga Holy Grace Academy walked in. This young man also had dark blue hair and looked exactly like the blue-haired young man sitting next to the man.

He quickly walked up to the man, knelt down, and shouted in a low voice: "Sir," his tone was respectful and cautious.

The man glanced at him indifferently and said slowly: "Sit down, and when the time comes, you can go to the big dance with me."

Finally, as if he thought of something again, the man added: "Don't act rashly without my instructions. You must know that this is your last chance."

His voice was low and gentle, but such a gentle tone made the young man's body tremble violently, and a flash of panic flashed in his eyes: "I understand, sir."