Chapter 24: I'm jealous

Start from the beginning

There is a first time, there is a second time.

It couldn't be simpler.

In order to facilitate Lisenwein's wiping, Sherrill raised his fingers with red lipstick remaining.

His fingers are very slender and slender, like carefully carved works of art. Even the slightly raised arc has a smooth and clear beauty.

Lisenwein stared at the finger for two seconds, then held up Sherrill's wrist with his left hand, and started wiping it with a handkerchief in his right hand.

Lisenwein's breath was undoubtedly cold, like a sharp blade filled with cold light, but compared with the natural coldness emanating from his bone marrow, his body temperature was not cold.

Through a thin and flat bandage, Sherrill could feel the temperature of Lisenwein's fingertips on his wrist.

It's not very warm, but it's still warm enough for people with lower body temperatures.

The soothing melody is still playing slowly...

In this love-related music, Lisenwein wipes Cheryl's fingers, and Cheryl watches Lisenwein wipe his own.

At first glance, they seemed to be close lovers.

But it was just a sudden look.

Because there is no deep love and tenderness in the eyes of the person wiping, and the person being wiped has no touch or feeling of being cared for.

One just thinks it would be more interesting to let the other party wipe the traces, and the other just thinks that since the traces are annoying to him, he will go with the flow, follow the inner driving, and completely erase the annoying traces.

Lisenwein wiped it carefully.

His movements were not gentle, but they were not rough either. He even deliberately controlled the force. However, the lipstick remained on the skin of Cheryl's knuckles for too long. He wanted to wipe the traces thoroughly with a handkerchief that had not been moistened with water in advance. Cleaning, isn't that easy, nor is it done that quickly.

However, Lisenwein showed extra patience in this matter.

He didn't say anything, he just concentrated on wiping with a handkerchief bit by bit.

In the end, although the remaining lipstick on Cheryl's fingers was wiped off, the skin in that area was even redder.

It was the red color left by rubbing the handkerchief back and forth on it.

Compared with the lipstick that was only floating on the surface, the red at this moment seemed to seep out from the skin, like a red plum branch peeking out from the frost and snow, with a cool and fragile beauty.

Lisenwein looked a little dazed.

It wasn't until he heard a slight tut of unknown meaning that he put down the hand that was dragging Sherrill's wrist and took back his handkerchief.

Cheryl glanced at his red fingers, raised his eyelids, and said unhurriedly: "Lisenwein, did you do this on purpose?"

Lisenwein raised his eyes and met Cheryl's gaze. He answered with two words for the first time: "No."

But one thing he had to admit was that this red looked at least more pleasing to the eye than the color of lipstick.

Sherrill raised his eyebrows slightly. After hearing Lisenwein's denial, he did not continue the topic. After all, it was just a casual comment. He knew very well whether Lisenwein did it on purpose.