Chapter 15: College of God's Favored Ones

Почніть із самого початку

  Sherrill saw that he was holding the rag and clenching it so tightly that his finger bones were bulging, and for a few seconds, horrifying veins appeared on the back of his hand.

  But it only took a few seconds for it to return to normal.

  The maid in gray was obviously used to Krison's attitude of saying whatever he wanted and scolding her. She seemed to feel that she had vented enough. She suddenly looked away in boredom, but before leaving, she deliberately slapped Krison's fingers hard. He stepped hard and then left with a sneer.

  After Chrissen raised his head and glanced at her back, he lowered his eyes again and continued to do the disturbed work.

  Fat Crow, who had watched the whole process, concluded: "According to the development of the counterattack novel, this maid must be the first person to be dumped by His Highness in the future."

  Sherrill echoed: "That's what happened."

  His gaze Staying at the straight jawline of the blond boy, that kind of restrained and profound forbearance requires a strong willpower to achieve.

  At this moment, as if he felt Sherrill's gaze, Krison, who had lowered his head to clean the water stains on the ground, suddenly raised his head and looked in the direction of Sherrill.

  At this moment, the two people's eyes collided in the air.

  Cheryl raised his eyes.

  Krissen's pupils suddenly shrank.

  He has a pair of very beautiful blue eyes, which are a very pure royal blue, like the sky dotted with milky white clouds.

  He also looks very handsome, with clear facial lines.

  If the old king had not been assassinated, if Seo had not taken control of the kingdom, Kerrison would have been a very elegant and noble prince, and he would have grown up to be graceful, gentle and courteous.

  At least no matter what, it won't be like this now, like a fine pearl falling into the dirty mud and dust.

  But what does this have to do with Sherrill?

  He has no sympathy or pity for Krissen's experience, and he has no intention of saving the poor little boy.

  After all, for now, Kristen is irrelevant to him.

  What's more, this poor little core is a tiger that is good at hiding and hiding. Although its claws are not sharp enough, once it pounces and bites, it can still bite the opponent's throat.

  Sherrill withdrew his gaze and turned away from the window.

  But even though Sherrill was no longer standing there, Kristen didn't look away.

  His sapphire blue eyes flashed slightly, and there was an obscure deep thought in his eyes.

  In fact, as early as when he came to the chess table with a bucket, he felt a line of sight falling on him.

  Because there was no malicious intent in this gaze, it was as if she was really just looking at him. So Kristen didn't pay attention at first.

  It wasn't until the disgusting stupid woman finally left that he raised his head to catch this sight.

  When he saw that the owner of his vision was a man wearing a mask standing in front of the window, Chrissen was surprised. The visual impact even made his thinking freeze for a moment.

  There was no light on in that room, only the light from the window fell on the man. The other person had very rare black hair, and covered his face with a ferocious mask. Behind him was the dim shadow of the room. He stood there, like a boundary between light and darkness.