Chapter 9: develop interest

Start from the beginning

  Osgoth clicked. He nodded, not because he was amused, but because he was surprised and shocked. If Ainowen hadn't told him this personally, Osgos would never have believed it.

  After all, this feeling was as outrageous as someone suddenly telling him that the cowardly and timid old king of Isaiah suddenly appeared in the sword fighting arena.

  But Osgos knew that what Ainowen said was true.

  After thinking about it, Osgos suddenly felt a little regretful. If he had known this was the case, he should have moved his position just now and went to Ainowen to see what else was going on down there.

  As if he could see what Osgus was thinking, Ainowen took a sip of coffee and said to him in a very determined tone: "There will be a chance to see it." Whether it was Lisenwein , still the young man hidden under Lisenwein's cloak.

  Ainol didn't say the second half of the sentence directly, but Osgus still understood what he meant: "Are you so sure?"

  "Of course," Ainuoer laughed softly again, and he glanced at the gray outside the window. Looking at the dark sky and the heavy rain that wouldn't stop for a while, he looked away and whispered: "You know, this is the intuition of an astrologer." "

  Okay," Osgos also laughed. , there was a bit of joking in the deep and deep voice: "I almost forgot that in addition to being a duke, you are also an astrologer."

  .....

  on the other side.

  When Sherrill returned to the hotel, the first thing he did when he entered the room was to take off Lisenwein's cloak.

  The rain outside was really heavy. On the way back, even though Lisenwein almost tilted the umbrella to his side, Sherrill still got a lot of rain. The cloak he was wearing could even squeeze out water. Come.

  After quickly taking off his cloak, Cheryl felt that his whole body felt much drier.

  He glanced around the room, and then when Lisenwein placed his umbrella, he habitually sat down on the baroque-style maroon wooden cabinet again and looked at the rain-drenched limited edition Lisenwein with interest.

  This position allowed his eyes to be level with Lisenwein's, and he could meet Lisenwein's eyes without raising his head.

  Because Lisenwein tilted the umbrella all the way to Sherrill, he was exposed to more rain than Sherrill.

  His dark gray hair was already soaked.

  The originally rough and brittle hair hung wetly on the angular face, with a few strands of hair falling to the bridge of his handsome nose, softening the overly cold outline.

  At this time, Lisenwein's whole person looked a little less aggressive and a little more cold like a cold spring.

  The jet black military uniform on his body was also soaked in water, and on the dark belt tied around his abdomen, you could still see water droplets rolling down slowly.

  These water drops were shiny and translucent, and some of them soaked along the hem of his clothes and onto his trousers. After they smudged, they outlined the outline of his slender and straight legs.

  This kind of Lisenweien was not in a state of embarrassment, but rather had a cold air.

  Sherrill looked at him for two seconds, and then said calmly: "Maybe you should take a bath now?"

  Hearing this, Lisenwein looked at Sherrill, with a certain thought in his amber pupils. kind of thinking.

  Cheryl raised his eyebrows, probably guessing what Lisenwein was thinking, and said with a half-smile: "I have no plans to go back now." As for where to go, it was naturally self-evident.