✋🤚🖐️🖖👋

The next morning Sanji woke up next to Zoro, who was sprawled out on the bed like he was about to be ascended or possessed and fly across the room.

Sanji watched him sleep and once again observing his face and body.

He actually couldn't believe they slept together and it was...amazing.

He ran his hand over Zoros chest and just had the urge to squeeze them, but he didn't. Instead, he adored the scar that ran across it. Feeling it's ridges felt nice under his fingertips.

Sanji finally sat up cause wanted to take a shower, He's gonna make Zoro shower too wether he liked it or not.

He went to stand up and immediately fell back down on the bed. He winced at the pain in his lower back and... other areas. *cough*

"Zoro may have gotten me loose but that don't mean nothing if you're a virgin back there." Sanji thought.

He slowly but surely managed to move his body to him sitting up on the edge of the bed again.

Back is still aching, the sun's too bright, but not as much as when he tried to sit up normally.

He picked up both their clothes and threw em in the small washing and dryer that was in the other room for later. Zoro might not mind it, but sanji doesn't want to go back to the ship stinking up the place.

When he was done, he came out of the bathroom finally seeing Zoro sit up.

"Good morning." Sanji says, watching the patch of grass sit on his ass.

"Mornin.." he says monotony. "How's your ass?" Zoro asks. Sanji blushed and looked away. "It's...it's fine.." sanji said.

"Oh, well then maybe I didn't go hard enough..?" Zoro says. "You did plenty damage to my ass, don't get any ideas!!" Sanji said.

Zoro smiled and chuckled to himself. "Now go take a shower!!" Sanji says. "Ugh! I don't wanna." He whined, as he flooped back down on the bed.

His eye were closed for a minute before feeling weight put on him. He still didn't open his eyes and felt a pair of lips on his, slipping through and going deep.

He could feel the friction of grinding on him more now that he doesn't have clothes underneath the sheet.

He gripped his thighs and pushed him down further every time and moaned heavier into their kiss.

They separated for one moment and stopped to catch their breaths, that's when Zoro opened his eyes and Sanji pecked his lips one last time before he got off of him.

"No morning session?" Zoro asks. "...maybe one day. But first, get in the shower. It looks to me you're awake enough to do so. And I already put your clothes in the bathroom." Sanji says.

Zoro looked down and he was awake now. "Dammit.." Zoro thought. So he grumbled as he got out of bed and came up from behind sanji, who was organizing the laundry area since he used it early and made kind of a mess.

Zoro leaned over sanji and kissed the back side of his neck and left a hickey.

"GET IN THE SHOWER!!!!" Sanji said, but whacking Zoro with a towel now.

Zoro finally made his way to the bathroom and sanji stood there in the same spot feeling his heart beat go a mile a minute.

"This...is so different. He's so much more affectionate now. More than me." Sanji thought, as he placed his hand over his heart.

"Wonder if I could be like this everyday.." he thought.

After Zoros shower, they got ready and started making their way back to the ship. Zoro took so many turns and would just spontaneously go in a different direction. It took way much longer to get to the ship than it should've.