🤚🖐️✋👋🏌️(😳 chapter)

"So, I've been kinda curious this whole night, where is Sanji and Zoro?" Vivi asks.

Nami looked confused for a moment before realizing "that's right! I almost completely forgot. You don't know this because you haven't been here, but get this! They're out on a date right now!" Nami says.

Vivi was shocked and couldn't get any words out. "Wow...I must've missed a lot." Vivi says. "Yeah, pretty much." Nami laughs

"That's kinda why we're here to begin with. You know, so they could go on an actual date by themselves." Usopp says.

"Ooh! That makes much more sense now. I was wondering why you were all here. When Usopp had mentioned that everyone else was here, that's literally what he said, and I thought he meant here on the ship." Vivi says.

"Hope he doesn't mess up his hair." Luffy says. The ship went quiet, but Vivi and Nami were the only ones confused.

Usopp and Robin were by the edge and sitting in a chair trying not to make it so obvious that they found Luffys comment funny.

Vivi looked at Nami for some explanation and she said "I don't know what the fuck that means." Still confused.

"Well since they're a couple now, what do you think they're doing?" Vivi asks. "Hopefully on a romantic dinner right now. That's why we came all the way here was so that way they can use the money for a dinner." Nami says.

"Yeah! They took a long time getting ready and primped up for this date. Robin even did Zoros hair!" Luffy says. At that moment, Vivi now understood why Luffy said something like that earlier and was slightly embarrassed and humored.

"Oh my, well by that, then I believe they're having a great time on their date." Vivi says to Nami.

They smile and look out towards the sea, watching the moonlight reflect off of it's glow.

On the bed now, their bodies on top of each other exchanging heat, sanji has his hands wrapped around Zoros neck, and Zoro deep into his lips.

Their bodies rubbing against each other as slight moans were escaping all over the room.

Sanjis mind was going wild, he was only thinking of Zoro, but hadn't been able to continue any further.

"Zoro, I'm sorry, but I'm just not getting there." Sanji says, pulling away from Zoro.

"We still haven't tried everything yet. I know it might take you a bit to getting use to it, but we can continue if you want to." Zoro says.

Sanji was shy about it, but nod his head a little to give Zoro the let go.

Zoro leaned away towards Sanji chest and placed his hands on him, feeling all over with a soft touch, watching Sanji flinch a little under him.

He ran his thumb over his nipples and Sanji had a immediate reaction. A small moan slipped out of him before he covered his mouth.

His face was bright red and was so embarrassed. "What are you doing being embarrassed cook? You already have me on top of you." Zoro says.

"Don't just say it so casually!! I just...never been touched there is all." Sanji says.

"I understand. But I'll promise you.." Zoro says. "I'll make you feel good where ever I touch." He says in a lower tone of voice, looking into his eyes.

It was like Sanjis face had went POOF! And exploded. His face was so red it was practically glowing in the dark.

Zoro laughed to himself under his breath, and continued to before. He leaned down towards his chest and rubbed his thumb over his nipples again, playing with them.