🖐️🤚✌️

Zoro went to the main deck, and found Robin reading one of her books. "Oh, hello there Zoro. What brings you here?" She asks.

"Nami just wanted me to tell you how she would appreciate it if we all took part in cleaning the ship a little before we leave." He says.

"Thank you, is that all?" She asks. "That's it." He says. "Alright then." She responds. "By the way, I apologize about yesterday. I was...being immature." Zoro says.

She puts down her book and stares at him before responding. "I accept your apology. And although I accept it, you know too well I am not the one you should be saying this to." She adds.

"Yeah...I know." He says walking away. "He's on the top deck, just in case you wanted to know." She says.

"How did you!-..." Zoro said aloud. He turned to see her reading again, smiling at her pages.

He gritted his teeth and stomped away. He got to the top deck, expecting to see sanji laying in one of the lawn chairs like he usually does. But instead, he was tying knots on the hooks for the sails.

Out the corner of his eye, sanji saw zoro peeping from the steps. "Are you just going to stand there and stalk me, or do you need something?" Sanji asks.

"As if anyone would want to stalk you. I came here to tell you that Nami would like the ship tidied up before we leave. I'm guessing so we don't have to do it later." Zoro says, climbing the rest of the way up the stairs.

"Alright. Is that all?" Sanji asks. "I...guess so." Zoro says. "Alright then." Sanji says. Struggling to tie a knot.

"You're doing it wrong cook." Zoro says. He takes the rope from him, explaining how to do it while tying the knot tighter.

"There. After wrapping around the hooks, you should also try wrapping the rope around the base a couple times too, just so that way it doesn't fly off." Zoro says.

He saw sanji lighting a cigarette and blowing a cloud out. "Are you trying to make it sound like I just came blowing in from stupid town?" Sanji asks.

"What? No, I was just trying to help with the rope. I just noticed you having trouble, so I thought I'd help." Zoro says.

"Yeah? Well I don't need your stupid moss headed looking ass help." Sanji said. "What you say to me?!" Zoro said stomping towards him.

As he was about to grab Sanji, they turned towards the island, they thought they heard Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper screaming. Which they in fact did.

"What the?! LUFFY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Sanji yells. "What's the matter?" Zoro asks. "Can't you see! They have a trail of Marines on their tails! And they're heading towards the ship!!" Sanji says.

"Shit! Are you kidding me?!" Zoro says. "LUFFY!! I DONT THINK WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT! THEY'RE COMING IN CLOSE!!!" Usopp says.

Luffy used his arm to wrap around Usopp and Chopper, and used his devil fruit power to stretch to the ship.

"GUM GUM ROCKET!!!!" He shouted. "OOOH NO LUFFY YOURE KILL US ALL!!!" Both Chopper and Usopp screamed, as they went flying to the ship, and crashing into the deck.

"Haha! Are you two alright?" Luffy ask. They were still on the floor, not moving a lot. "They'll be alright." Luffy said to himself.

"Oh no..." sanji says. "What are they doing?!" Zoro asks. "TAKE POSITION MEN! WE HAVE THE SHIP RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! LETS NOT LOOSE THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!" One of the commanders shouted.

"Oh my god! I think they're going to shoot at us." Sanji said. "READY MEN!...AIM...FIRE AT WILL!!!" They yelled.

In a blink of an eye, hundreds of bullets were making their way right at them. "SANJI, GET DOWN!!" Zoro yelled.

All the bullets started hitting the ship, flying everywhere and hitting the floor, almost the only sound they could hear.

Sanji opened his eyes and witnessed the chesticles of a man in his face. "You have GOT to be kidding me!" Sanji thought.

"WHAT THE HELL ZORO!!! GET OFF OF ME!!!" Sanji yelled. "Sure! If you're okay getting shot in the head! Be. my. guest!" He yelled back.

Sanji bit his tongue and shrugged it off. He lied on the floor awkwardly, trying to avoid making eye contact with the man breast in his face. "What is that smell?? Is that...the same scent from last night??" Sanji thought.

"Where could that scent be coming from? Such a random time to appear." Sanji thought. Then it clicked. It couldn't be more obvious then a snake starring you in the face.

"Is it...coming from Zoro?!" Sanji thought. "But how?!? Nobody where's cologne but me. Though it doesn't smell like any of mine. Did he buy some from here?!" Sanji thought.

Questions on top of questions fled his mind. He had forgotten there were bullets flying at them, he couldn't even hear them for a second.

"So this whole time...that smell came from him!?!?" Sanji thought, embarrassed as he remembers last night.

"I can't be serious right now!! I was practically all over that dumb tiger last night!!" Sanji thinks, flustered.

"Alright cook, I think they just got done with phase one. Let's hurry up and get this ship moving so there's not a second time. Are you alright?" Zoro asks, starring at him.

Sanjis face felt warm all over all of a sudden, and it was harder to breathe. He was too embarrassed to say anything.
(Protective Rizz)

"You look fine. I'm sorry for tackling you, but we got to move." Zoro says, as he stands up and offers his hand to sanji.

"I can get up on my own! I'm...going to check on Nami and Robin. You and the others get this thing moving." Sanji says, before rushing down the steps.

"Stupid green haired freak." Sanji thought. He made it to the main deck and saw Robin with luffy and them, but couldn't find Nami.

"Hey! Where's Nami?" Sanji asks. "She should be in her room! I will use my devil fruit to get the ship moving sooner." Robin says.

"Thanks! I'll be right back." Sanji says, running. "Luffy! Usopp! Defend the ship while I get this ship moving." Robin says.

Usopp sat up rubbing his headache away, and getting out his slingshot. "I guess it's my time! For I Usopp, to show off!!" Usopp said.

He grabbed from his bag a small ball, and aimed right for the Marines. "Look at that! What is he doing commander?!" One of them ask. "I don't know! But stand your ground men!" The commander yells.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you! This new stuff I just purchase is lethal!! I'd start running if I were you!!" Ussop says.

Every Marine and commander screamed their heads off. "RETREAT MEN! RETREAT!!" One of the commanders yelled.

All of them started to yell while running. Some even tripping over their own feet. "HERE IT COMES!!" Usopp yelled, releasing the slingshot.

"HE LET GO!! WERE GONNA DIE!!" A man screamed. "NOT IF YOU RUN!!" Another man said.

And before you knew it, the whole area was cleared out. "Usopp, I think your ball is a dud." Luffy said. "I was lying! I wouldn't waste my precious gadgets on this. What I shot, was a bouncy ball." Usopp laughed.

"Oh! I see what you did there! Nice work Usopp!" Luffy said. "Aww, don't make me blush luffy." Usopp says.

"Nami! Are you alright!" Sanji said, bursting in the room. He found her under her desk, looking for something. "Nami, are you okay?" Sanji asks.

"Yes I'm fine, I just can't find a piece for my clima-tact. It was just here." Nami says. "I see, you should head to the deck with everyone else, I'll-" he said, and about fell forward.

"Is the ship moving?!" Nami asks. Taking sanji offering hand. "Lets find out. We'll worry your clima-tact later, let's make sure everyone else is alright too." Sanji says.

They make it to the main deck, and the ship was moving as they thought, sailing away from the island.

"I guess we made it.." Nami said. "Yeah, let's check on everyone else. I'm glad you're okay." Sanji says. "You too." Nami replies.