🖐️🤚🖐️☝️

"I...wasn't expecting you to join." Zoro says. "Well...I didn't really want to if I'm going to be honest.." sanji said.

"But, I thought it would be helpful to get an idea of having a date with you." Sanji said, slightly embarrassed.

"WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS?!?! I'M NOT SOME SCHOOL GIRL CONFESSING THEIR LOVE!!!......I WISH THAT COULD'VE HAPPENED TO ME!!!" Sanji thought.

He looked from the corner of his eye to see Zoro flushed. "Woah, Zoro, are you okay?" Sanji asks.

"You tell me something like that and you ask me if I'm okay?! It's only natural I react like this!" Zoro says.

"But, I thought you wanted this to be like a date!? Isn't that why you wanted me to have dinner with you?!" Sanji asks. "Not at all, I simply just wanted to eat dinner with you alone." Zoro says surprised.

"That's basically asking someone out you moron!!" Sanji says. "How was I suppose to know?! I've never been on a date before! You just looked really nice while cooking, so I just thought to ask if you wanted to eat together." Zoro says.

"You think I look nice while cooking?" Sanji asks, in almost a awkward tone. "I don't mean it in a weird way, it's just that when you were cooking you were so in focus it's...kinda attractive to me." Zoro says blushing, drinking his wine like a grumpy ol man.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was all sanji thought.

Sanji hid his face with his hand. "Are you okay?" Zoro asks. "Am I okay?! How can you ask that and-this is pay back isn't it." Sanjis asks in a monotone way.

"A little bit." Zoro laughs. "But I was being serious with what I said though." Zoro says. "I really do think it's cool how you're devoted to perfecting what you like. That has my respect." Zoro says, eating his food.

Sanjis heart was like it was squeezing itself like wrapping watermelon with rubber bands until it explodes and about to pop.

"By the way, really good ramen. Ramen is seriously my favorite of yours." Zoro said, eating mouthfuls.

"Really? My ramen is your favorite?" Sanji asks. "Definitely." Zoro says. "Wait, so if Zoro had no idea what dinner was and ramen is his favorite...what the fuck is going on here?? Did one of the others write it then? But who would just write it instead of telling me??" Sanji thought.

Zoro looked up from his bowl and saw sanji in a daze, but more like lost in his thoughts? "Hey, are you okay?" Zoro asks, tapping sanjis hand.

He snapped out of it and direct his attention to Zoro.  "You should eat before it gets cold." Zoro says, going back to his food.

"Yeah, my bad. Was just lost in thought." Sanji says awkwardly. "I guess it isn't something to think too much over about. They might've just been busy?? And I really need to stop apologizing to this moss head!!!" Sanji thought.

Sanji started eating and pushed his hair back behind his ear so it wouldn't get into the soup, and could feel the hot steam on his face.

Zoro stopped as he watched sanji slurp the noodles and use a chirirenge. (I think that's the name? Correct me if I'm wrong.) he was so proper with it, Zoro didn't know you could properly eat ramen.

"DAMMIT! How can he make eating ramen look nice??" Zoro thought to himself.

He finished his bowl and finished his glass of wine. He stared at the bottle and his glass, then at sanji. Wondering if he should really be drinking since it wasn't that long ago since he wasn't feeling good.