🖐️☝️

The next day, there was no breakfast that morning. Just nothing. Sanji hadn't came out of his room since yesterday.

It was a little concerning for everyone at first, but everybody thought he was just sleeping in for the first time, and kinda shrugged it off. Except Luffy. Luffy was very upset. He pouted the whole time he was sulking on Merrys head.

He wanted to wake Sanji up earlier, but Nami TKO him to the floor, explaining that sanji does enough for them for getting up the earliest just so they can eat.

Most of everyone was at the main deck, even Zoro was there. He brought his weights with him so he could train. Weirdly enough, he wanted to be where everyone else was at, which isn't usually like him.

He was on auto pilot till he noticed chopper pulling on his pants. "Hey Zoro! How have you been?" He asks.

Zoro sets his weights down and wipes his face. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?" He asks. "I was wondering if you and sanji made up." He says.

Zoro froze a bit, but then played it off. "Oh yeah, we settled our problem. Sanji told me all about how you all were worried about us, but we're fine now." Zoro says to him.

Nami couldn't help but over hear, and smile. "I guess they did make up last night." Nami said to Robin. "I'm glad you two have gotten better. It'd be so awkward if you two didn't start acting as your normal selves." Nami says.

"Yeah! I'll admit, even though your twos bitching can be a little annoying, it'd just be super weird for you two to just be...normal." Ussop says.

Luffy doesn't say anything like everyone is. He's too upset about how he hasn't caught a fish yet.

"Hey! The only one that bitchs, is the one with the curly brow, not me!" Zoro says, continuing lifting his weights again.

Zoro started feeling like there was a pit in his stomach. He didn't quite understand what this feeling was, but decided to ignore it and continued lifting his weights.

Robin rolls her eyes a little as she tries to read her book. She's been thinking of when would be a good time to talk to zoro, so putting a book in front of her to make her more usual then stressed, would lower everybody else's curiosity.

Last night...

"So, what is it that you need to ask? Since you couldn't wait till tomorrow." Robin says. "So what actually happened that night when we all went to the island? Is what you said about Zoro dumping me with you really true?" Sanji asks.

"You ask with heavy doubt. May I ask why that is?" She asks. "Because one of you, is lying to me." Sanji says.

"Sanji...what do you mean?" Robin asks. "I mean, you tell me one thing and Zoro tells me another. So something's not adding up. So either one of you is lying, or there's something neither of you are telling me." He says.

Robins mind goes completely blank. "So, they didn't talk? No, they did but, nothing was exchanged. Just as I thought, Zoro would be stubborn about it and not talk." Robin thought. "This is going to be more complicated than what I thought, because I shouldn't tell Zoros secret. It should've been him." Robin thought.

"What do you mean? you talked to Zoro today, didn't you?" Robin asks. "Oh yeah, I talked to him. He said he was drunk when he left me with you. Said he practically doesn't remember ever saying he wants no part of me." Sanji says.

"So Zoro is making stuff up? I know why he's avoiding telling him, to avoid the after math...but it doesn't seem like Sanji giving into Zoros lies." Robin thinks. "I assure you, that's what happened. I do t know why he would try lying to you." Robin says.