🤚🖐️🤚🤟

Zoro sits up in his chair and stares at sanji confused. "Why?" He asks.

"I just...don't take this wrong, but I think after the whole situation, we went a little too fast with moving on I guess? We got into that whole argument and didn't bother to work things out." Sanji says.

"...I guess you're right. But, what is it you want to talk about? What part of it?" Zoro asks.

"I guess...how we actually feel for each other? Do you even know how you feel for me? You always say it's unexplainable but now I'm curious if you do have any actual feelings for me." Sanji says.

"Well do you have actual feelings for me?" Zoro asks. Sanji was silent. "This is why I said we should take time to think about it, for the both of us. I kissed you not really knowing why and so did you on the top deck." Zoro says.

"We don't exactly have an answer right now, but even if that answer turns out to be in a whole different direction, I can say I'll be alright with that." Zoro says.

"You'd be alright not being in a relationship with me?" Sanji asks. "Not like that, what I'm saying is if your answer is no, then I'm okay with it. We would still have each other either way." He says.

The two sat in silence not looking at each other. Sanji could feel his heart string being slightly pulled by Zoro comment, then sighed. "I guess you're right." He said.

Then it dawned on him. Sitting on Zoros bed, a shock of the real world just restarted his whole braining process.

He stood up with one of his hands on his hip and the other on his head. "Cook? What's the matter?" Zoro asks standing up.

He walked around the room, pacing with true fear on his face and mumbling in French. "Hey, Sanji! What's the matter with you?" Zoro asks, but it was no good getting his attention.

He took sanji by the hand and brought him closer to him, grabbed his face and held it still in front of him. "Two things for you. One: What is the matter? And two:...When did you learn French?" Zoro asks.

Sanji moved his hands from his face and rolled his eyes. He took a deep sigh and said, "Earlier Luffy came into my room and talked to me. I didn't think it through cause I was lost in my thoughts that it just slipped." Sanji says.

"Well what did he say?" Zoro asks. "...He knows what's going on between me and you." Sanji says. Sanji saw Zoro confused for a moment, but then his eyes widen to the size of golf balls.

"So...if Luffy knows.." Zoro says. "Then everybody knows." Sanji says. "So then, what do we do?" Zoro asks. "I don't know. We don't know how much they know." Sanji says.

"Well if they all know then it had to be Robin that told them. She's the only one who knows about what happened between us." Zoro says. "I don't know. Luffy just seemed like he knew more then what he was leading on. He literally said for me to go talk to you." Sanji says.

"Well...then maybe we should just come out to them." Zoro says. "Excuse me??" Sanji says. "They already know. What would be the point of hiding it anymore?" Zoro asks.

"Because this is none of their business." Sanji says "Sanji, they already know. Either Robin told them, or they've been sticking their nose in our business and listening to us. It was only the other day when we had a literal date in the kitchen. Any one of them could've walked by and saw us through the window." Zoro says.

"I...guess you're right. We haven't really hidden it very well." Sanji says. Zoro grabbed and held Sanji hands and stared him in the eyes.

"Let's stop hiding this. Let's be a couple of guys and own up to it." Zoro says. "You think they wouldn't care?" Sanji asks. "Only one way to find out." Zoro says.

Sanji took a deep breath with his eyes closed and calmed his nerves down. "Alright, well...when should we tell em?" Sanji asks. "Maybe just tell em individually and subtle." Zoro says.

"...like we both go to each of them and tell em?" Sanji asks. "Yeah. Like it's no big deal. Just casually bring it up, or just say it and walk away." Zoro says. "You sure about this moss head?" Sanji asks.

"Not really, but why not get it out of the way anyways." Zoro says. "Yeah, alright. I'll start off with Ussop and see who evers left." Sanji says.

"Sounds like a plan. I think I'll start off with the witch on the ship." Zoro says. "Who?" Sanji asks. "Robin? You don't think of her as a witch sometimes?" Zoro asks. Sanji looked confused.

"I just get this weird feeling every time I pass by her room, when she reading her books and laughing to herself, or even when she's just randomly smiling. I get this weird feeling from her sometimes that she's going to put a curse on me or something."

"Absolutely not!! She's too beautiful and kind to be a witch! When we get done, we're going to discuss your awful name calling towards beautiful women." Sanji says right before he walks out of Zoros room.

Zoro slumps as he thought to himself he completely blew himself over after their moment with each other. But he sighed and decided it was time to get this whole circus show to an end.

Zoro went out and checked the main deck area. Not there. So he checked the top deck, surprisingly not there. "Where could she be at??" Zoro thought.

"Mr. Swordsman!" Zoro heard. He looked up and saw Robin from the crows nest looking down at him. "Robin? What are you doing up there??" Zoro yells.

"I just came up here to get a better view. Why don't you come up here since you're looking for me anyways." Robin says.

Zoro made a weird look. "How did you know I was looking for you??" He asks. "Kinda had a feeling you were since I could see you running around the ship. I'm going to assume it is something important? " She asked.

"Oh...well, maybe???" Zoro says. Still trying to process why she's up there, and how she knew what he was doing. "I'll be waiting for you." She said before she hid back into the crows nest.

"God dammit." Zoro huffed before he started climbing his way up the ladder.

Sanji on the other hand made his way towards Usopps room and was stopped by the immediate clutter that was all over his room.

"Usopps! Where are you??" Sanji sort of yelled. Then a crash of things falling and breaking noted Sanji that Usopps is infact in there.

Usopp pokes his head out and takes off his goggles while wiping his hands off. "Hey Sanji! Anything I can do for you?" Usopp says.

"Nothing in particular, more of just letting you know of something." Sanji says. "Oh ok. Well what is it?" He asks.

Sanji took a deep breath closing his eyes and blurred out "Me and Zoro are dating at the moment. Just wanted to let you know." He says.

Usopp froze as he stared at Sanji processing what he'd been told. He sets his rag on a table and tells Sanji "Give me one moment please." He said.

The door was shut in Sanji face and a minute later, he hears screaming. Like a tantrum scream. The door came back open and Sanji asks "Usopp...are you alright?"

Usopp looks up at him with only a slightly aggravated look on his face. "I'm good, I'm good.  Very happy for you both." Usopp says before closing the door again.

"Well that didn't go so well I think. Wonder how Zoro is doing.." Sanji thought.

"What is so funny?" Zoro asks. Robin was sitting across from Zoro holding her stomach and hiding her laugh behind her hand. "What is so funny!?!" Zoro asks again.

"It's nothing important!" Robin laughs. She sobered herself up from laughing, and grabbed ahold of Zoros hands and leaned towards him. "I'm VERY happy for the both of you. Thank you for telling me this." Robin said.

Zoro stared at her like she was some mad woman, and scrambled his way back to the ladder quickly. As he was going down the ladder he thought, "That was weirder than what I thought. Hopefully it's not like this the rest of the time. Now I wonder how that chef is doing." He thought.