🖐️🤚🤚✌️

The morning came...and Sanji was exhausted. He stayed up too late for him to be getting up as early as he does, but it doesn't bother him as much because he gets up for everyone.

Everyone started waking up and making their way to the table, while Nami and chopper sluggishly plopped in their spots practically falling asleep on the table.

"Did you two stay up all night or something?" Luffy asks. "Yeah, we wanted to watch zoro and sanji on their date last night." Chopper says.

"Wait-what? They had a date night already?" Usopp asks. "Yeah, it was cute till the end." Nami says. "Yeah, but I guess it's understandable." Chopper says.

"Well what all happened?" Luffy asks. Nami sat up and leaned over a bit to see sanji still cooking through the door window.

She quickly turned back and spilled everything that happened last night, and chopper next to her explaining what both they had said.

"Interesting. I have to say it's quite impressive how you managed to get them to have a date night just by a sticky note." Robin says.

"Eh, it was just luck by the sounds of it. It wouldn't have turned to a date night if Zoro hadn't ask, and he didn't ask because of the food suggestion. You two just got lucky on this one." Usopp says shrugging.

"BUT, if chopper hadn't had recommended ramen, that takes a lot of focus and devotion, Zoro probably wouldn't have asked him out. So technically, it is all thanks to the food suggestion." Nami said smirking to herself.

"You're a little bit desperate aren't you?" Usopp says. "And you're a little too against it. What's going on with you?" Nami asks.

Usopp looks over a Robin reading her book and looks back at Nami. "Nothing. Im completely fine with them possibly getting together." Usopp says.

Robin pretended like she wasn't paying attention, but her brain had the biggest smirk plastered on.

"Only three more days, I actually wonder if the two could pull it off." Robin thought, flipping through the pages of her book.

"It seems like you're doing good so far." Luffy says. "Thanks, but it's honestly kinda tiresome playing Cupid." Nami says.

The door to the hallway swung open and of course, it Zoro waking up late. "Who's playing Cupid?" Zoro asks rubbing his eyes.

"Uh, no one! It was a song that was playing at the island we went to at the casino. I was just saying I really liked that song." Nami says.

"Oh, never heard of it." Zoro says. "That was a close one..." everyone thought, as the color of their skin started to come back to them.

Sanji finally came out with plates of fruit, bread, finely portioned cheese, and some hot cocoa for the cool morning.

"Oh sanji! This looks really good!! These croissants look so tasty!!" Chopper says. "Thank you chopper!" Sanji says, petting his little ears.

Sanji went back to the kitchen to grab his plate and sat down at the table. Everyone had already taken their spots for today, leaving him to sit across from Zoro.

Sanji awkwardly made eye contact with Zoro and looked away back at his food. Zoro was a little confused by how sanji was acting.

"Was it cause of last night? Or is he just tired? We were up late, that probably possible." Zoro thought as he went back to eating his food.

Sanji was in his seat fiddling with his food and his leg shaking. Last night was already awkward enough and now is SUPER awkward.

He just sat there embarrassed. While everyone else was talking, Zoro leaned forward and got sanji attention.

"Hey, is everything alright with you?" Zoro asks. "Yeah, everything is fine...why do you ask?" Sanji asks. "...nothing, just making sure everything's okay." Zoro says, going back to his food.

Sanji just couldn't help but think that maybe he hasn't been thinking through all of this properly. He's a fool for anyone that can butter him up, and that's kinda how he's feeling.

Everyone had already eaten their food and did their own dishes for the day, but sanji just wasn't in the mood for anything.

He went to his room pacing around with a cigarette in his mouth and lost in his thoughts. He had been doing some thinking ever since last night. It was something that was just bugging him.

There was a knock on his door that caught him off guard from his thoughts. He went to open it and saw the straw hat captain with a bored expression.

"Luffy? What are you doing here?" Sanji asks. "I'm soooo bored!!! Everyone else is doing their own thing and nobody wants to do anything with me!" Luffy says, flopping on sanji bed.

"Uh, okay...makes yourself at home." Sanji says under his breath. He sat down next to Luffy waiting for him to do something, it was already weird enough that he was in his room. He never comes to his room.

"So, how're you and Zoro coming along?" Luffy asks. "I beg your pardon?" Sanji asks, almost choking on his smoke.

"What? Isn't obvious by how you two act around each other?" Luffy says. "There is nothing going on between me and that head of moss." Sanji says.

"....yeah, right." Luffy says, sticking his face back into the bed. "Just go talk to Zoro already, I'm sure he'll understand." Luffy said while being muffled by the blankets.

"Do you even know what's going on? Or what I'm thinking?" Sanji asks. "Nope. But on this ship, we talk things out. Sometimes." Luffy said.

Sanji rolled his eyes. Luffy lifted his face from the bed with some seriously wild hair and said, "And since I am your captain, I order you to talk to Zoro." Luffy says.

Sanji gave his captain a dumb look. But then he took one last hit of his cigarette and finally put it out.

"Fine. But I'm not going to promise anything good coming out of it." Sanji says before leaving his room.

Luffy watched sanji leave, then took the opportunity to sprawl out on the bed and get comfortable.

"Lucky me! I get this whole bed to myself!" Luffy said to himself. "Luffy?" He heard.

He jumped off the bed from surprised and landed on the floor. "Luffy what are you doing in sanji room?" Usopp asks.

"Oh Usopp it's just you. Nothing in particular, so don't tell Sanji." Luffy said, crawling back on the bed.

"Riiight...so where's Sanji then?" Usopp asks. "I don't know." Luffy shrugged. "I think he went to use the bathroom or something." Luffy said stretching.

"Hm. Alright then." Usopp says. "Why? What's the matter?" Luffy asks. "Don't take this the wrong way but, don't you think this is going a little too...fast?" Usopp asks.

"What do you mean?" Luffy asks. "I don't know, this all just seems off to me." Usopp says. "Eh, who cares. You wanna go bother Nami?" Luffy asks.

"...yeah, why not." Usopp says, before leading the way to Nani's room. Meanwhile, sanji was outside Zoros door, whispering to himself.

"It's okay, just tell him how you feel and talk things out." Sanji says. He knocks on the door and a few seconds later was Zoro shirtless and sweaty.

"Oh, cook. Is there something you need?" He asks. "Um...yeah, actually there is." Sanji says.

Zoro let him in and sat in one of his chairs waiting for sanji to say something.

"Listen, I've been thinking about this recently and I just want to talk this through." Sanji says.

"Okay..? What are you talking about?" Zoro asks.

"I think...maybe we shouldn't be getting to know each other anymore." Sanji says.