🖐️🤟

"Phew! We managed to get the last one! Not to sound too mean, but I'm glad that guy got ran over by that random shopping cart." Chopper said.

"Yeah, how random." Robin says, as if she had no involvement with the shopping cart.

"We should take this to Sanji. I hope he's gotten better." Chopper says. "I just hope they were able to talk while we were gone." Robin thought.

As they were close to sanjis room, Robin and chopper saw Luffy, Nami and Ussop, huddled outside of his room.

"What are you all doing?" Chopper asks. They were startled by choppers voice, and shushed him. "We're so sorry chopper, just pretend we're not here. We're currently playing a game." Nami says.

"Hm, okay. What a weird game, but hope you're having fun." Chopper says
"Chopper, let's go bring the medicine to Sanji." Robin says.

"You're right, we should bring these to sanji. I'll play with you guys later." Chopper says to the three of them.

"I think they're out here to spy on Sanji and Zoro. It guess they've been here for a while. I wonder what's going on with those two more now. How much do they know?" Robin thought.

When they go to the door, Robin has a bad feeling. Maybe it wasn't right for her to go in. Maybe...she was making everything worse?

"What's the matter Robin? Aren't you coming in?" Chopper asks. She was going to tell him no, then she heard the three stooges. trying to get her attention.

"Go inside! GO. INSIDE!!!" They said, whispering loudly. Robin was more confused, and a little worried.

When she opens the door, she saw the two holding each other by the collars with pissed expressions.

As soon as they realized chopper and Robin, they immediately disburse and acted though nothing happened.

"Sorry to intrude, but chopper and I are back from the island." Robin says. "We brought you some medicine Sanji. Im glad to see you up, you must be feeling better." Chopper says.

"Uh yeah, you can say that." Sanji says glaring at Zoro. "Thank you for bringing me medicine, chopper. I'll go have it with the tea you brought me too." Sanji says.

Robin stood next to zoro and turned away from chopper and sanji. "So, what happened here? It better be because you told sanji the truth." Robin says.

"Well..." zoro managed to get out. "Well?...what do you mean?" Robin asks. "Whatcha guys talking about?" Chopper asks.

They turned to see chopper and sanji sitting and laying on his bed. Sanji quietly sipping his tea while starring at them.

"We were just discussing on a activity me and zoro are going to do tomorrow before we leave this island." Robin says.

"We're leaving? We've only been here for a few days." Chopper says. "That's how long we usually stay on islands. I will admit, this is a pretty nice island and would love to come back. But don't forget, we all have good bounties on our heads. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a marine base somewhere close to also enjoy this place. So we don't want to stay for long." Robin says.

"I guess you're right. Well, I'm done today, so I guess I'll go to my room and finish reading my books now. Sanji, please don't over do it anymore. Drinking this much on top of your heavy smoking, can lead to some failures in your systems. I recommend you not drinking for a while." Chopper says.

"Will do. Thanks again for the medicine and tea. I'll pay you back as soon as possible." Sanji says.

Chopper wriggles his way out with an obvious smile. "Aww! you don't have to do that! I'm just happy to be your doctor." He says as he leaves bashfully.

As he was going down the hallway, he'd almost completely forgot about Luffy, Nami and Ussop. "Oh hey you guys. What are you still doing here?" Chopper asks.

The three looked at each other, and Usopp quick thinking lead to asking "don't you think we should stay here for one more day? I mean, this island has a lot of necessities that all of us would need before we go. We should have one more day to get what we want. Aren't you running out of those herbs that helps for hangovers?" Ussop says.

"You're right! We should convince Robin somehow to staying. Did you overhear while playing your alls game?" He asks.

"Yeah, sorry for eves dropping. We just couldn't help but noticed, so we thought we'd mention it to you." Nami says.

"I see! I have to go to my room now, but I'll think of something to convince her. Talk to you later!" Chopper says.

"Man, I kinda feel bad for taking advantage of him like that." Ussop says. "Yeah...but he's gone now. Nice quick thinking Ussop." Nami says. "Actually, I just said that so I could get some stuff for myself as well." Usopp says.

"So, you two are going to go do something together tomorrow? That sounds like fun." Sanji says, setting his cup down.

"No, we're not. That was just an excuse to get chopper to buy it." Robin says. "We were just discussing, how zoro has something to tell you...about the first night we came here." Robin says.

"This better be good." Sanji says. He got off his bed and stood in front of Zoro, waiting. "...Alright look, what I'm about to tell you, is going to piss you off, by a lot." Zoro says.

"Try me moss head." Sanji says. Zoro gritted his teeth, then took a deep breath. "That night, when we first came here, you...got kinda drunk. Really, drunk. You asked me if I wanted to go to this restaurant with you. Thought it was weird at first, but I went with it. You were going nuts with ordering everything on the menu, I was afraid you were going to order the whole restaurant, and we'd be broke. You also just kept buying drinks after drinks, and I was concerned for you. Considering I didn't know how much you could handle, I tried to stop you, but you were being just so damn stubborn. I was so frustrated with you and your childish behavior, embarrassing me in front of the whole place. And then..." Zoro pauses. Noticeable fumes of steams were coming off his head.

"And what?" Sanji asks. "...you grabbed me by the shirt, and kissed me in front of everyone." Zoro says.

Everyone was silent, but the room was still loud. The silence left a ringing in all their ears. None of them knew what to say.

The three outside were also silent. Amazed and shocked by the scenario that played. Nami turned to usopp and Luffy, and mouthed "OH MY GOD!!" And started silently screaming, throwing her arms up and down in frustration.

"I...kissed you? In front of everyone?.." sanji repeated. He put his hands on his head and started pacing around his room. "Sanji, are you alright?" Robin asks.

"I can't believe it!" Sanji says. He started to stress out a bit, he started mumbling in French. "I didn't know he knew French." Luffy said. Earning a smack on his head from Nami.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner cook." Zoro says. "You're sorry? YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY?!? after that whole scene you did in the bathroom when I was throwing up? Now you're sorry?!" Sanji yells.

"Woah, woah, keep it down please. What happened in the bathroom?" Robin asks. Nobody spoke. "Well come on! You two have already gone this far, might as well finish it." Robin says.

With pure guilt plastered on his face. "I, kissed Sanji while helping him clean up." Zoro says. Robin leans in to Zoro and says "You fucked up." "I fucked up." Zoro says.