🖐️🤚👋✋✌️

When everyone got to the island after finding a dock, Everybody was ready to check out the island.

Sanji was out on the main deck looking out over the railing with a cigarette. He was leaning on his hand with sort of a bland expression.

Nami noticed as she was tying some rope around the anchors, and came next to him.

"Hey Sanji..you doing alright? I've never seen you look this stone face before." She says.

"Oh, hello beautiful. I'm sorry I didn't notice you at first, forgive me." Sanji says. "I'm just...I don't know." He says, fidgeting with his cigarette butt.

"Nervous? About your date with Zoro?" She asks. Sanji looks away sort of shyly, hiding his blushed face and his chest skipping a beat at him and Zoro are going on an actual date.

"I...guess you can say that." Sanji says. Nami place her hand on Sanjis back, creating small circles to calm his nerves.

"I can understand this. It's a new feeling you haven't felt in all your life, it's out of your ordinary. Then all of sudden you feel all these new things and don't know how to approach it. I know it's nerve wrecking, but whatever you do, don't think of this as a regret. You're going to go out there, and you're going to have the best time!" Nami says.

Sanji stared at her with his eyes wide open, but soon turned into a smile. "Thank you Nami. I really needed to hear that from someone I can trust." Sanji says.

She smiled back and leaned her head on his shoulder for a bit. "I'm glad we had this talk. If there's anything else you wanna talk about, you can always come to me." Nami says.

Sanji smiled again and put out his cigarette. He wrapped one of his arms around her shoulder, and squeezed her in a little and said "Thank you dear. I'll let you know on anything there is." Before he let go of her.

"As much as I enjoy our time together, Nami, I believe I have to get ready for a date I have to attend to." Sanji says.

"I understand. If you need help with anything, I'll be glad to help you. I could do your hair all nice!" Nami said all excitedly.

"That would be appreciated, but I must decline and try to do this on my own. Thank you again Nami." Sanji says, before he took her hand and squeezed it one last time before he left.

Nami smiled before she sighed, looking back towards the island. "He's sure matured into a fine man." Nami thought.

"When I said I wanted help with my hair, this isn't what I mean..." Zoro says.

"We're all just helping. You should be happy Robins doing your hair." Ussop says.

"Yeah, Robin has pretty hair!" Luffy says, standing behind Robin and messing with the ends of her hair.

"Thank you captain. I'm not gonna do much, but your hair has gotten a little longer since. It's enough to where you should at least make it presentable swordsman." Robin says.

"Unless he plans to mess it up later." Luffy says. Everyone paused, even Robin.

Though, Zoro was the most flustered out of all of them, Not even sure if he was breathing.

"He has no idea what he just said..." they all thought.

"Anyways...you're done swordsman." Robin says, before she swiveled the chair towards her vanity mirror to let Zoro see.

"Wow...I'm honestly surprised by how nice it looks. It doesn't look too over done either." Zoro says.

"She did you good Zoro!" Ussop says. "Do me next!!" Luffy says. "Let your hair grow out a little more captain, and I promise to style it one day." Robin says.