🤚🖐️✋🤟☝️

After talking to Robin, Zoro started making his way towards Nami room. He knocked on the door and opened it to see her and Luffy.

"Hey Zoro. What's up?" Luffy asks. "Oh, I wasn't expecting you two here. But, I guess it's killing two birds with one stone. Or just one bird." Zoro says as he stares at Luffy as he sits down in one of Nami chairs.

"What does that mean?" Nami asks. "Well...I have something to tell you, but I'm pretty sure the captain already knows. That's what I mean." Zoro says.

They both looked at Luffy who was picking his nose with nothing going on in his head. "Hey!! Don't pick your nose if you're going to lay on my bed!!" Nami yelled.

"I can't just let the boogers get crusty in my nose and let them pull on my nose hairs!!" Luffy said. "THEN GO BLOW YOUR NOSE!!!" Nami said.

"Can I please just tell you what I have to say!?" Zoro says interrupting. The two went silent and gave their attention to Zoro. To them, it wasn't really like Zoro to be serious unless it came to fighting an enemy or the Marines.

"Sorry Zoro. What is it you want to say?" Nami asks. Zoro sat up in the chair and cleared his throat. "For starters, have a clear mind, alright? I won't ask you for acceptance, just that you don't bash anything I'm bout to say." Zoro says.

"Will you spit it out Zoro? How you're wording everything is just weird, like there's a possibility we might be worried about something." Nami says.

"Well I assure you, it's really nothing to be worried about." Zoro says. "Then what is it??" Nami asks.

As he was about to tell them, there was a knock on her door. Luffy got up and answered it to Sanji holding Chopper with a big smile on his face.

"Oh hey Sanji! You're just in time for Zoro to tell us his big secret." Luffy said, sitting back down on the bed.

"It's not a secret!! Besides, what are you doing here?" Zoro asks. "I had already told chopper and Usopp everything, and didn't know if you had told Nami yet, so I came here." Sanji says, slightly embarrassed, and sitting in the chair next to Zoro.

"Wait, so...do the BOTH of you have a secret to tell us?" Nami asked confused. She looked down to see Chopper trying to hold himself together, but could still see flowers surrounding him in his happiness. Like he had just accomplished life.

"For the last time, it's not a secret! We just wanna tell you something, that we've also been telling everyone else as you've heard." Zoro says.

"I'm listening.." Nami says with her full undivided attention, but the face of the grumpy cat meme with her arms crossed.

"I just wanted to say earlier, that me and the cook are together." Zoro says. The room paused a moment before Nami jumped out of her chair and stole Chopper from Sanji in an enthusiastic reaction.

"Look at that chopper!! We did it!!" Nami said. "Yeah!! Even though we didn't do much, WE DID IT!!!" Chopper said excitedly as the two hugged each other laughing in happiness.

Zoro and Sanji both looked kinda confused, awkward, and surprised. "What is it that they did??" Sanji and Zoro thought.

"You're both taking this A LOT better than I thought." Zoro says. "What do you mean? We're just happy for the two of you." Nami says.

"Right." Zoro says in almost non belief. He looked over at Luffy who was staring at the ceiling and scratching his head with a blank, not interested look at all.

"Hey captain, did you know this entire time?" Zoro asks. "About what?" He asks looking towards the two of them. "About me and Sanji, what did you think I was asking about?" Zoro says.