🖐️✌️

Chopper finished making the tea for sanji like Robin said to, and went to sanji room. "Sanji, I made you some tea." Chopper says.

There wasn't an answer at the door, but he went in anyways. He doesn't really like doing that though, cause he doesn't like invading peoples privacy.

Chopper saw sanji asleep, and thought to wake him up. "Hey sanji, you should wake up. I made that special tea." Chopper says.

Sanji groaned awake and started to roll over towards chopper. Sanji smiled, then frowned, then quickly got out of bed.

Not meaning to, he knocked Chopper to the ground like a toddler would after loosing balance. "Sanji! Are you okay?" Chopper asks.

He ran towards sanjis bathroom when he saw sanji getting sick. Chopper panicked, he didn't seem to be stopping.

"Sanji, don't do anything too rash, I'm going to get someone to help." Chopper said as he left.

Sanji was going to say something sarcastic back, but he literally couldn't with how much he vomiting than speaking. So he just gave up.

As Robin was sitting in the chair, she asks "So, why are you lying to everyone? Why are you making it seem like you and sanji are buddy buddy when he's hung over on his bed?" Robin asks.

"He is?...whatever, it's because what happened between me and sanji is not that big of a deal." He says.

"So if it's not that big of a deal, why can't sanji know about it?" Robin asks. "Because he will literally kill me! I thought I told you that when I told you what happened." Zoro says.

"You did, but are you really going to let sanji killing you stress you out? Besides, can't you imagine how sanji is feeling? He knows that you're lying to him." Robin says.

"What do you mean? How could he have known?" Zoro says. "He told me what you told him..that you drunk. C'mon Zoro, even chopper would know you were lying." Robin says. Zoro was about to reply, when chopper came in like the cool aid man.

"MY DOOR" Zoro yelled. "I've been looking for everyone on the ship but I couldn't find anyone!" Chopper said.

"Okay! What about my door you fur freak!? My door has a silhouette of your body! EVEN YOUR HAT?!?" Zoro says while examining the door.

"Chopper, what seems to be the matter?" Robin asks. "Sanji is really sick, I need one of you two to watch him while I go to the island to get some nausea medicine." Chopper says.

"Nausea medicine?" Zoro asks. "Yeah, it's pretty bad." Chopper says. Zoro and Robin exchanged looks at each other, seeing who goes and helps sanji.

Zoro made a look, then Robin made a look. Zoro made another look, then stood up from the floor.

"Where's sanji right now?" Zoro asks. "Obviously in his bathroom throwing up. Make sure to help him with the hair in his face. Robin will come with me to the medicine shop." Chopper says.

Zoro sighed, then Robin stood up and started following chopper. "This conversation isn't over yet." She said glaring at him. Zoro rubbed his face before leaving his room...he was not prepared for this.

He entered the hallways towards sanji, and got a weird feeling behind him. He turned to look but there was nothing. He thought someone was watching him.

He shook it off and continued his way. "That was a close one! You can't stick out too much Ussop! We could've almost got caught." Nami says.

"That's not my fault!" Ussop says. "You're right, it's your nose's fault." Luffy says. Ussop jaw dropped from the insult.