🖐️🤚☝️

In the morning, Sanji woke up well rested. More rested than he'd been for the past couple of days, and energized. It was the most comfortable sleep he's had in ages.

He showered and got dressed, making his way towards the kitchen to start preparing for breakfast.

Everything was going smoothly, putting him in a good mood. Nothing in the way for anything to go wrong, just how he liked it.

Everybody started waking up once he got finished cooking. He could already hear Luffys bottomless pit of a stomach growling.

He went out to the table and started setting everything down for everyone. Basically gliding on his feet.

He noticed Nami had finally made it to the table, rubbing the tiredness off her eyes.

"Good morning Nami dear, I hope you had a good nights rest. I made you a fruit bowl with some of your tangerines. Hope you enjoy." Sanji says.

Nami immediately looked at Robin, who had the same look on her face. So did Ussop and Luffy. But they didn't say anything and just continued eating.

Zoro was just now waking up, and made his way to the main deck, where he sat down with everyone, making his own plate of everything.

As he was eating, he saw sanji finally sit down with everyone else and started eating.

Sanji couldn't help but feel Zoros gaze and made eye contact. Zoro saw sanji giving him the most blandest looks of all time. There was no emotion whatsoever.

He ignored him and went back to eating. It was obvious at this point, that neither of them wanted any part with each other, and they didn't care.

After a long silence of everyone stuffing their faces, chopper spoke up. "I have a question for everyone. How does everyone feel about staying one more day here on the island?" Chopper asks.

"Chopper, we had this discussion yesterday. This island is great, but we can't afford to stay any longer." Robin says.

"But, I still need to get some stuff from the island before we go." Chopper says. "Then, you can go get whatever you want after breakfast. We have to leave here before evening." Robin says.

"I agree with Robin. We should head out as soon as possible. We don't want to get caught by any marines that might be near by." Nami says.

"If you want Chopper, I can go with you. There's some stuff I want to get at the shop next to where you're going." Usopp says.

"Alright. I guess that works." Chopper says, as he continues eating.

After everyone got done eating, sanji was doing the dishes. He finds it relaxing, cause it was his time to let his mind wonder and think about whatever.

He mostly just day dreams about how much he could impress someone with his food, or what new dishes he could try.

But this time, his mind was more focused on yesterday. Although he's putting on an act like he doesn't care, it's bothering him a lot.

"Why did Zoro all of a sudden not want to explain why he kissed me twice? I tried to be open and let him speak, but he just wouldn't. Damn moss head, why won't he just talk to me?!" Sanji thought. As he aggressively scrubs the plates now.

"Should we check on him?" Luffy asks, as he peeps from the door window. "Let's not. I feel if we do, we might just get a pan thrown at us." Ussop says.

"Besides, you were the one that told us to not intervene." Ussop says. "Yeeah, I know. We should go to the island instead while we still can." Luffy says.