31 | unmaSked

katherine blackthorn

I shouldn't be jealous. Rome and I aren't together, he's free to talk to anyone he wishes. But, I want him.

  I need him in my life

  He's healing me. He's the source of my redemption.

  "Rome," I moaned. He drags his lips across my neck, lightly sucking it to form hickey's.

  "What?" His tone was lowered and raspy, slightly seductive. He pins my hands above my head with one hand, his other lifting my leg to his side, "It's only fair if I give you the same treatment."

  I chuckled, "They're all probably wondering where we've all gone," referring to our friends.

  "They'll understand," He smirks down at me, my back suddenly arching into him in pleasure. I feel myself throbbing, aching to have him inside me.

  I pulled him closer by the collar of jumpsuit. Our lips moved in a rhythm as if they were meant to be for each other.

  "Rome," I moaned slowly, tilting my head back to give him access to my neck which he takes full advantage of. Starting to lick, suck, and bite my neck to mark.

  I was losing myself.

  Being provided with euphoria and adrenaline that drives me insane.

  A chime soon brings me out of trance, feeling my phone vibrate against my hip. Reaching for my phone with Rome still exploring my body, marking the base of my tits.

  Unknown Number;
  'Poor Katherine, her walls are starting to crumble down which leaves her completely vulnerable. How will I ever take advantage of that?'

  Staring at the text with confusion, I manage to pull away from Rome's grasp. Standing straight, adjusting stability, I run my fingers through my hair, leaning against the wall for support.

  "Who is it?" Rome asked, gasping for air.

  "My mother," I sighed with my chest feeling heavy. It starts to heave up and down with weight.

  I know it was too late for this, but I want Rome out of my drama. He doesn't deserve this — lying to him was the only way.

  My phone chimes again.

  Unknown Number:
  'Kiss Nigel and you'll return information about your brother's murder.'

  My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but I was intrigued. Information about Thomas's murder? What could it possibly be?

  "Everything okay?" Rome asked, looking a little concerned.

  I nod, "She's just being a total bitch," Chuckling nervously.

  Unknown Number:
  "Do we have a deal? - S'

  Walking away from Rome, I have a deep conversation with my mind. Trying to figure this out.

  Kissing Rome's ex-best friend who also made Bella cheat on him will grant me nothing but regret. For fuck sake, history would be repeating itself.