13 | Limits

Everyone has their limits. Has their own flaws. Has their own emotions. And their own problems. But they try to cover them up.

What's the limit you're willing to pay, to cover them all up?

One day, all of those flaws, emotions and problems are going to shine their beauty. They're going to reveal the truth about you.

What they've made you into. That's the consequence of not speaking up about them.

Not embracing that there is actually something wrong with you.

You're in denial.

You don't want to accept that there is something wrong with you because you don't want there to be.

You want to be normal.

Not some depressed, fucked up, crazy person.

You want to be...numb.

But that's not possible. The main factor of being a human is feeling.

There's a lot of feelings humans experience; Happiness, sadness, anxiety, pain, adrenaline, love, ect.

You can twist those feelings and turn them into something they're not supposed to be.

Like pain, it isn't supposed to be titled as love. Pain is pain. And even though pain is a bitch, you need to endorse it to become the person you want to become.

Everyone has problems. Everyone.

Even if they've been given everything in life and you don't expect them to. They do.

People can mastor the trick of masking it. Covering it up with a smile, maybe sometimes a nasty attitude, a pretty face, and a funny humour.

But maybe you're just not looking deep into it. And that's okay because maybe you're dealing with your own problems.

You shouldn't feel guilty because you didn't notice people's pain. You're dealing with your own problems, and trying to heal them.

That's the beauty of it all; Succeeding.

Finally creating the path that can lead you out of your problems.

Even though you sometimes don't notice it, people cheer you on. They are happy that you're finally healing.

Becoming the person you've always wanted to be. People will be jealous of your achievements, so they try to drag you down the pit they are still battling against.

Sometimes you got to fight back.

Fear is just an emotion.

Sometime, fear will start to fear you because you've overcome it. You've challenged it, and won.

Until something happens in your life and all of these feelings manipulate you into feeling useless.

A disappointment.
A failure.
Like you shouldn't exist.

The life cycle is reality. You're born, you go to school, develop education, you find a job, maybe find love and have a few kids, and then grow old and die.

It's ironic. You're basically born to die.

Dying can sometimes be a gift, or a most terrifying thing.

But, you'll finally escape from the world that inflicted so much damage to you.

You'll be at peace.

Sofie Miller died because the world brung her nothing but cruelty. Having to endure the assault of the BlackThorn twins; Katherine and Thomas.

Thomas BlackThorn, a boy who was gifted everything, took advantage of Sofie's drunk state. He raped her whilst filming it.

And he manipulated her with it. He used it against her. He lured her to have more forced sex with him.

Whilst Thomas was doing this to her, Katherine assaulted her with words.

Until Sofie couldn't handle it anymore and decided to take her own life.

The BlackThorn twins are responsible for Sofie's suicide.

AUTHORS NOTE

sorry for the small chapter, but next one will be longer!

- harley