10 | Are you threatening me?

katherine blackthorn

The school day is nearly over. Right now it's lunch and after that, there's a soccer match. The entire school is missing the last lesson to attend.

Currently, me and Ellie are finding a place to sit in the yard. All the benches are taken.

"Fuck sake," Ellie groaned, whining like a child, "I just want to sit down and eat. That's all I want, is it that fucking hard!?".

I laugh, shaking my head. "We could go back in and try to find a seat in the cafeteria."

"No," Ellie said, looking in a direction, "We can sit out here."

"But there aren't any tables," I protest, staring at her like she's dumb.

Ellie smiles at me, nodding her head in a direction. My eyes follow, landing on the table where Rome and his group sits.

"Pft! Am I fuck going there," I argue.

"Don't be a bore," Ellie giggles, "Are you scared?".
I laugh, "No. I just don't fucking like them." I was referring to Bella.

"You don't have to like them, Katherine. You just have to sit there and cope with them." She tried to persuade me, "Come on! Please. I'm hungry."

"So am I," I blurted out, allowing Ellie to practically start dragging me over there. All of their eyes avert to me and Ellie, giving us confused looks.

"You don't mind if we join you, do you? There aren't any spare tables," Ellie said with a smile.

Everyone nods except Bella, who keeps staring at me with murderous eyes. I couldn't help but notice the cut on her lips which makes a satisfied smirk creep onto my lips.

"I love your new accessory," I start, referring to the cut, "Almost makes you look half decent. Let me punch you some more."

Bella rolls her eyes, "I don't want you here. Either of you."

Me and Ellie sit down; I'm in-between Rome and Amber, whilst Ellie sits opposite me, between Fletcher and Scarlet whilst Bella and Darius sit on the table.

"What are you doing? I said I didn't want you here," Bella yelled, causing a scene.

"Don't start, Bella. Just leave them alone," Fletcher grumbles, "Your a fucking headache."

She looks at Fletcher with her mouth gaped open, surprised by Fletcher's insult.

Me and Ellie are smirking at each other, amusement playing with us. Everyone chuckles at the pair bickering back and forth until Rome says, "Can you both shut the fuck up, please? Ellie and Katherine are trying to eat."

I send a thankful smile towards his way until the sound of Bella laughing draws my attention, "What's so funny?".

"You," She bites the inside of her cheek, obviously hesitating to say something. She's biting it back, over thinking the consequences.

My eyebrow jerks up, wanting her to say it. But she manages to maintain it.

Good. She needs to learn how to shut her filfthy fucking gob up.

Stupid little bitch.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I smile innocently, rolling my eyes as she scoffs dramatically loudly. I started eating my food which was some fries.

We all talked about random shit, sharing some laughs and jokes with each other. Bella was stubborn and didn't participate.

She was trying to make people feel bad for her. She wanted us to leave so she went in a mood with everyone, obviously wanting her own way.