24 | Whipped

rome beaufort

I was one lucky man.

I had the most gorgeous woman at my side tonight and I wasn't going to take advantage of this.

Katherine wore the dress I gifted to her. It outlined her curves. clung to her waist till going around her round ass, perfectly flowing behind her after every step she takes. Her heels clicked against the wooden floorboards powerfully as she strolled past people without a care in the world.

She held her shoulders straight and chin high, pushing aside her thoughts and worries.

She was intoxicating. Becoming the thing I can't seem to get my mind off. She was almost like a drug I was slowly losing myself to.

Katherine and I sat at a table with Eden, my mother and father soon joining us after speaking with people.

My hand was resting on her thigh, trying to comfort her as she had to cope with my father staring into her soul. The corner of his mouth twitches, his finger tapping against the table.

Tension was striking.

"You look exquisite tonight, Katherine," My mother compliments her, stirring a conversation up. Katherine smiles at my mother, her hand enveloping around my hand sprawled on her thigh.

"Thank you, Mrs Beaufort," Katherine blushes, "You look beautiful yourself. Your dress really compliments your eye colour."

My mother chuckles, "I like you. And please call me, Blair. Mrs Beaufort makes me feel old."

Katherine chuckles, steadying her breath. My mother drags on the conversation, but it's all fading whilst I'm staring at my father who can't seem to keep his eyes off Katherine.

It was starting to piss me off.

"Father," I draw everyone's attention around the table, "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?".

Father glared at me before averting his attention back to Katherine, "Sorry, dear. It's nice to finally meet the woman who's drawn my son's attention, my name is Christopher."

Katherine nods, pressing a smile to her face which was obviously fake. Her body tensed, "Hi."

"How did you guys meet?" He asked, throwing his head back to chug the rest of his whiskey.

"We met at school," Katherine replied, turning to look at me. A smile tugs at my lips as her aqua eyes glistened under the light.

"You know," Mother chips in, "Me and Chris's love story developed in college. He couldn't stay away from me."

Katherine laughs. Me and Eden cringe, hearing my mother talk about our father, that such love is nonsense because he doesn't seem in-love with her anymore.

My mother is always a faithful and loving wife. But my father is a snobby, cheating husband.

"Do you have any parents, Katherine?" Father asked, starting to get personal which I wasn't very keen on.

Her legs start to bounce, "Yeah."

"Would I know them?" Father chuckled to himself, finding humour, "Or are they commoners?".

"Probably not," Katherine awkwardly chuckles, looking my father up and down in disgust.

"Is that why you're with my son?" He suddenly accuses her. Eden and mother look at my father with shock, as mine and Katherine's stare hardens.

"Excuse me?" Katherine scoffs. As I looked down, I got a glimpse of her fists balling into a fist whilst her legs started bouncing rapidly.

"Are you with my son for his money? His inheritance?" Father keeps blabbering.