29 | Halloween Party

katherine blackthorn

Halloween was always my best holiday season. The entire day revolves around death and fright, embracing the darkest parts of earth's nature.

  My parents thought I was crazy for taking the slightest interest in Halloween. I find it beautiful and thrilling.

  I stared at my reflection with a glint of cockiness. I felt hot, embracing my beautiful features that any girl would kill for.

  I wore a black latex dress that had short sleeves, going past my shoulders. Just reaching past my inner thighs, I had fishnets barely covering my legs. The dress had a silver cop badge connected to the latex, pinned near my heart. I paired the outfit with a black cop hot, leather knee length heeled boots and silver hoop earrings, my hair was pin straight. A holster was secured around my waist, the plastic gun and handcuffs attached to it.

  I applied lipgloss to my plump lips and mascara to my natural lashes.

  As I glanced out my window, the sky resembles a black sheet of a silk duvet with eye-catching stars, glistening near the full moon.

  My face was freshened by a breeze of cold air, it nipped at my skin, creating shivers to travel down my spine. A sigh of content falls as I continue to take drags of my burning cigarette.

  Everything seemed unusually quiet. My mind was finally put to rest. But I knew, this moment wasn't going to last.

  The con of halloween is that people are dressed in outfits. Managing to hide their identity, so they use it as an opportunity to torment people.

  S will be one of those people tonight. Stalking me from afar, watching my every move to finally strike.

  Five minutes later, I'm walking down the flight of stairs since Rome messaged me that he was outside. As I went to open the door, my mother stopped me.

  "When you get back, we need a serious talk," She said in a harsh tone.

  Rolling my eyes, I opened the door, "By the time I come back, you'll probably be passed out on the floor like usual." Closing the door behind me, I see Rome leaning against his Porchse, starting to whistle at me.

  I laughed, hearing my heels click against the concrete floor.

  Rome wore the orange prisoner jumpsuit with the zip down, revealing his naked sculpted abs. His hair was messed up like usual and I saw his black and white jordan's. I also saw the Calvin Klein waistband of his boxers showing.

  "Aren't you a snack," I winked, throwing my arms around his neck for our bodies to mould. I feel his arms snake around my waist, his hand lying on the base of my ass.

  "Fuck, Katherine," Rome gasps, his tone was raspy and throaty. I feel his hands gently caressing my ass, and I feel his dick twitch, "If you continue to dress like this. I'm afraid you'll lose the ability to walk."

  I laugh, my hands starting to scrape down his bare chest to his abs, "Careful, don't tempt me, Rome. You know I'm always up for a good time."

  We hold eye contact. It was intense but glorious.

  He licks his lips, causing my eyes to fall, "Get in."

  I pull myself away, Rome opens the door for me and I get in. Closing the door behind me, Rome circles around his car to enter through the drivers side.

  He adjusts himself in his seat, legs spreading whilst his hand goes to rest on my thigh.

  Woah.