30 | Arrested

rome beaufort

"Fuck," Fletcher huffed, plopping besides me on the sofa in the crowded living room. He spreads his legs and rests his hands on his thighs, gently rubbing them, "Where's the girls?".

"Katherine and Scarlet are smoking, Ellie went to go for a pee and I don't know about Bella," Amber hiccuped from beside me.

I laughed, seeing how drunk she is. Amber never knew how to handle alcohol.

"Ah," Fletcher nods, taking a sip of his drink once he stuffed his ghost face mask in his pockets. I see him staring at a boy who's laughing with girls.

I knew Fletcher wasn't straight. It was kind of obvious, but I didn't want to intrude him with questions. I want him to tell me when he's comfortable.

"Where's Darius?" I asked, licking my lips to taste the vodka soaking them. Cringing, goosebumps start to wrack over my skin with a breath of air going down my spine.

"Probs fucking someone," Fletcher burps. Me and Amber laugh, Fletcher looking at us confused, "What?".

"You're a pig," Amber rose from the sofa, slightly stumbling into some girl's back. Her legs were giving up on her, but she refused to admit she was drunk.

Once the girl twists around, we notice it's Ivy Hawthorne. Fury is written all over her.

"Shit," Amber gasped, "I'm so so sorry." She speaks fast with her hands shaking.

Ivy shakes her head, "You fucking best be."

I stood up, "She apologised. No need to be rude about it."

Ivy's eyes trail to me, and she starts twirling her hair, biting her bottom lip harshly. She was eye fucking me without a care in the world.

Bold and confidently she held herself.

"Rome," Ivy stepped closer towards me, a smirk tugging at her lips, which made my stomach turn in disgust and pity.

Ivy has been with everyone. Fucked all of the boys proudly. She didn't care about the whispers that were lurking around her, all she cared about was her cunt getting filled now and then.

"You wanna take me upstairs?" She purred in my ear, and I felt her hand trailing up my bicep.

I pulled back. I didn't want to be rude and or anything, but I didn't want her.

The objection to stop was at the tip of my tongue but I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"I-," I stammered, trying to seek help from anyone, but they were all concentrating on themselves.

Fuck! Why was this so hard?

"I know you want this," Ivy laughs, her hand cupping her breast.

Just as I shook my head, Katherine appeared behind Ivy with a nasty look on her face. She turned Ivy around with force, her hand immediately smacking her across the face savagely.

I gasped, "Oh fuck."

"Get your grubby fingers away from him," Katherine scoffs, "Pathetic little girl."