"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Ivy screamed, her blonde hair bouncing in-front of her face. She was furious, "Do you know who I am? I will destroy you."

Katherine laughs, looking Ivy up and down coldly. "Get away from me before I do something I won't regret."

Ivy crossed her arms against her chest, "I can take you." She sounded so sure about herself.

"Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?" Katherine giggles, closing the gap between her and Ivy, "Sit down before you hurt yourself."

Ivy's jaw clenched. I saw flames of rage ignite in her pupils but she struts away with her possi following behind her.

Once Katherine closed the gap between me and her. She smacks me across the face, "You need to start telling people you're unavailable, before you end up black and blue."

She hit me, but it felt like a kiss.

I was so drawn to her that the pain felt like euphoria. Blessing me with pure bliss.

My cock twitches, feeling the need to be satisfied by her.

The outlines of her goddess body makes me lose my saneness. Latex material gripping her body like second skin with fishnets covering her legs makes me lose control and I suddenly act impulsively.

Gripping her hips to press our bodies flushed together, my erection hitting her front. I feel her body tremble, "Oh my god, you're jealous, aren't you?" I taunt, whispering in her ear.

She laughs, "Of course not. Why would I be jealous of someone when they can't have something I already own?" Once I felt her hand lowering, I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Own?" I teased, "You own this?" Covering my hand over hers, I pressed her palm against my cock that strained against the fabric of my boxers and outfit.

Katherine pulls away, looking up at me with such softness and purity — she was far from it. Her tongue slips out of her mouth, licking her bottom lip which makes me swallow.

Her hands then grasp mine, our fingers intertwined as she starts to drag me through the crowded living room, leading me through hallways until upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked, taking one last sip of my drink before placing the empty plastic cup on a nearby table.

Katherine hums, stopping at a brown wooden door that had a sign saying 'NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY ALLOWED'.

She smirks, opening the door to drag me inside before closing it. We looked around; It was a bedroom with grey floorboards, a black king size bed with black walls and a door probably leading towards a bathroom.

I also noticed the picture frames of Nigel and his parents, "We're in Nigel's room."

Katherine turns around, her jet black hair whipping around like a cloud of blackness. She suddenly pushes me against a wall, "You want to leave him something as payback?".

Fuck, this girl was something else. She was filled with sin and destruction, it was fucking amazing.

"What do you have in mind?" I choked on a whimper, Katherine's hand slipping underneath my boxers, her hand clasping around my hardened cock.