i walked out as some people were walking in, taking in the sight before me.

gareths body on the ground along with a few other people, a slit in his throat.

blood oozed out and seeped into the carpet, blood covered the wall behind the dead body's.

glenn was standing still, maggie wasn't to far from him. i could tell from the look on their faces that they were disgusted.

i would be to honestly.

"this is the lords house." gabriel said so innocently.

"no. it's just four walls and a roof." maggie said

———-

everyone gathered back into gabriel's office, the morning light shined on to the couch.

maggie sat on the edge of the couch and looked down at bob.

"you'll always be with us. part of us." maggie said

she lifted his hand, kissed the back of it and stood up, i stood next to carl and rick since i didn't want to be close to bob.

didn't know the guy, didn't want to say anything to him as a goodbye.

carl rubbed the front side of my hand with his thumb and everyone turned to leave the room.

sasha stepped forward to be alone with bob.

"rick." bob called

rick turned around, carl stopped which made me stop as well.

rick was about to hand off judith to carl when bob told him not to.

"stop, i trust her." bob said

sasha stood up from the edge of the couch, rick stepped forwards to take her place.

rick looked down at bob as bob looked up at him. i wasn't sure if me or carl were even allowed to be in here.

but, no one told us to leave so we stayed, nosy i know..🙄

"i just want to say thank you." bob said weakly

"for what?" rick asked

"before the prison, i didn't know if there were any good people left. i didn't know if anyone was left." bob said

rick sat down at the edge of the couch, it made some creaking sounds as a result.

"you took me in" bob said raising an arm and pointing at rick. " 'cause you took people in. it was you, man. what i said yesterday, i ain't revising it. even in light of current events. nightmares end. they shouldn't end who you are. and that is just this dead man's opinion." bob said

rick gave a smirk and shook his head slightly, his gaze returned to bob after a while. more swear built up on bobs forehead as time passed.

i can't imagine what he feels like right now.

"i'll take it." rick said smiling

bob let out a chuckle, "just look at her and tell me the world isn't gonna change." bob finished

the rick took bobs hand in his own and rick rested his chin on judith who was leaning head head on rick's chest.

i feel bad now..

ive been thinking, after im finished with this story im probably going to start a new story or whatever, i was watching sweet home and thought it would be a pretty solid idea.

IF i do a sweet home story, what cover should i use?

word count; word count 1085