chapter 17

carl still 13, and y/n turned 14 a few months back.

it's been about 7 or 8 months I'm not well at time management, rick, carl, daryl and T went into this house we'd come across and checked inside.

once they were done rick called everyone inside. I had to help lori because her baby bump is definitely showing. like it's huge. kinda. pretty average for a pregnant lady.

"let me carry your stuff." I said taking what lori had in her hands

she thanked me and walked inside. rick closed the door after hershel walked in.

we went into the main room and everyone placed down their things. I helped lori sit down and I walked over to maggie and sat down in front of her.

"come on." maggie said

"hmm?" I said looking up at her

she patted her lap and gave me a welcoming smile.

"no way, I'm to old for that." I said

"I sit on glenns lap, and I'm in my twentys." maggie pointed out

"thats because you guys are a thing." I said

"come on, just this once." maggie said

rick walked over to carl and took a can of something from him, he looked at it and threw it.

rick was kind of scaring me with how hes been acting lately. maybe he's been acting like this because lori is pregnant and he knows it's not his deep down?

I'm not sure, but it killed mine as well as everyone elses mood.

"psst." T said noding his head towards the window

there were walkers outside and everyone exited the house throught the back.

when we got to the cars glenn opened the trunck and threw some things in.

carl and I ran into the car and closed the door behind me.

rick started up the truck and drove off behind daryl.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after a little of driving we all stopped and got out of the car.

carl and I went up to rick and he turned around.

"15, you two are on point." rick said

carl and I both nodded and rick walked away.

"are we going to talk about how we feel?" carl asked

"about?" I asked

"each other." carl said

"is that really something we need to talk about right now..?" I said trying to push away the nervousness

"we don't have to talk about it right now, but I'd like if he could talk about it sooner or later." carl said

"uhm, lets just get it out of the way I guess.." I said

carl stepped a little closer to me and I felt my face getting a little hot. the butterfly came right back to my stomach. I know it's nothing to freak out about BUT LIKE. my feelings for carl have only grown with the days passing.

maggie teases me about it, lori always smiles and tells me I should tell carl. and I have been thinking about it but I guess I'm going to be talking about it WITH HIM. here and now. if I don't faint first. my heart was basically beating out of my chest.

I could feel his eyes on my face, but I didn't turn to look at him.

"y/n. you like me correct." carl asked