Chapter 5: Confrontation and pull

Start from the beginning

  His voice, which had no fluctuations, was like sharp vertebrae quenched with ice in the night, revealing a biting coldness.

  Sherrill moved his neck back and looked at Lisenwein slightly: "I said I went to the wrong room, would you believe it?"

  Lisenwein said nothing, but the murderous intent was pouring out of his eyes. And out.

  Seeing that Lisenwein was about to rub his neck in the next second, Sherrill decisively changed his explanation: "Well, actually, it was because I fell in love with you at first sight when you were standing in front of the church, so I came to see you late at night. About..."

  Before Sherrill could finish the last word "meeting", a sword light as fast as the wind flashed in front of his eyes. If Sherrill's rear side wasn't fast enough, blood would be gushing out of his neck right now.

  "What a danger, what a danger!" Sherrill stopped two meters away from Lisenwein, touched his neck, and his fingertips touched a trace of blood flowing from the skin.

  It turns out that Lisenwein's knight's sword can indeed cut through his bindings.

  Lisenwein's eyes flashed slightly, a little surprised at this young man's speed. His eyes fell on the other person's bandaged neck. Even in the dim light, he could clearly see the bright red mark that he had scratched with his sword.

  Cheryl clicked his tongue: "At least wait until I finish what I said."

  Because there was a bed behind his feet, after saying this, Cheryl simply sat on the bed.

  His movements were natural, without hesitation at all, as if he regarded this place as his own room, and he had no sense of crisis that he should have.

  Seeing his extremely familiar movements, Lisenwein's usually expressionless face was stunned for a moment for the first time, and the murderous intent in his eyes suddenly faded a bit.

  This black-haired young man did not look like a secret agent sent by the Arilan Congress to assassinate him.

  He didn't feel any killing intent from the other party.

  Apart from that...

  Lisenwein paused slightly, and his eyes stayed on the other person's face for two seconds. Such an eye-catching appearance does not look like a killer hiding in the dark.

  She didn't come to kill him, but she jumped into his room through the window late at night. It was most likely because of the magic mirror.

  Judging from the speed at which the opponent had just dodged, his body's agility should have reached its peak.

  If the magic mirror is snatched at this speed...

  Lisenwein's eyes darkened for a moment: "Who are you?"

  Sherrill did not answer immediately. In order to make himself sit more comfortably, he leaned back slightly. He leaned up and put his hands on his sides and back. After adjusting to the most comfortable sitting position, he introduced himself in a leisurely manner: "My name is Sherrill."

  He smiled softly at Lisenwein. A hint of cunning flashed in the golden eyes: "We have met before."

  Cheryl was not lying.

  Although he was in the mirror, it was still a meeting.

  And not only that, he had seen every part of his body, even the number of scars on his body was clear.