28.

Josiah

Soft whimpers left from my mouth as I slightly shook in Tyree's hold. My hands flew to try and grab something, only to be grabbing for air instead.

He still kept a tight hold on me so I wouldn't slip or fall in this shower. His eyes stared hard at me while he's thrusting into me. All I could do was moan and continue to shake around him.

What was supposed to be me showering before I get my day started, I got a surprise when he slipped in. The hot water that's coming from the shower-head began to start fogging up the bathroom.

He has stamina because all three of us just did it last night and it was amazing. My knees are starting to buckle, but luckily he's holding me.

"T-Tyree," I moaned, feeling him deep inside. "I-I'm close..."

He doesn't say anything for a second, but I can tell all over his face that he's close as well. "Me too, Siah, hold on," he grunts.

I don't think that I could hold it anymore, my cheeks are starting to clench around him. Another curse word flew from his mouth before telling me to stop doing that.

I kept on, making it harder for him to pull out. I felt him moving up and alongside my walls. It didn't take long until I felt him pulsing all around me, indicating how close he is.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning loudly. He held me close against him with my back against his chest. I harshly breathed when I felt his hand reach over to jerk me.

I shook in his hold and that's when I came in his hand. My eyes rolled as he kept on going, getting all of me.

Ty grunts in my ear and lets me know that he's coming as well. Before he came inside me, he pulls out and nuts on the wall.

After that, we're holding onto each other, breathing heavy. The moment we calmed down, we stared into each other's eyes and smiled.

He helps me finish washing up. I told him I got it, but he insisted on wanting to help me. TyTy is too sweet. I love how much he takes care of me, especially after we get done having sex.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

When we are both out the shower, I'm putting lotion on myself while Ty is getting dressed up.

"We are going to see your grandma today, right?" I asked just to be sure.

Tyree told us since last week that we'll be visiting her this Saturday at around 1.

He nods his head, smiling. "Yep, I want you to see how she's really like."

I never really got a chance to actually sit down to talk to his grandma even though I saw her a few times. She was polite and friendly. His grandma reminds me of my granny back in Florida—my dad's mom. I miss my family.

I start to put on my clothes after putting on lotion. We both walk out the bedroom together, dressed up and ready for the day. As we're walking to the kitchen, the smell of breakfast are getting stronger.

I was happy to see Pierre cooking breakfast for us. He was still asleep by the time Ty and me hopped into the shower. This makes me think... How long were we in the shower for?"

Pierre was limping around the whole kitchen. He looks so good in nothing but his basketball shorts and durag.

"Good morning, my baby," I told Pierre, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing all over his back.