19.

Tyree

"Is this what you do all day? It's so boring!" Josiah huffs in boredom as he spun around in his chair next to me.

"Yes, Josiah. This is what I be doing."

He wanted to come with me to the stu today in a way to support me working on my craft. Little did he know this stuff takes time and dedication. I can be working on the same verse for over an hour.

It started out in the morning of us FaceTiming Pierre in the group call. Siah went outta his way to cook breakfast for Pierre while on the call before eventually going to drop off the food for him.

Then, I went over there later on to take him to his session. Now here we are.

I was bobbing my head along to the beat that was playing in the back.

He mess with my dreads while I'm playing the beat back over to make sure everything sounding good.

"You should make a song about us, TyTy."

"That's what really you want?"

"Mhm."

"I'll see."

I wouldn't mind doing sumn' like that though. The whole purpose of me doing what I'm doing is not only because I love music, but to show where I came from and who started from the bottom to the top with me.

He goes to sit in my lap, distracting me from what I'm doing. "You think he's going to like all what he did for him? After all he did say he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday."

"You know Pierre be saying one thing, but be happy the next. He for sure gonna like his day."

I've been having this particular gift for him in mind for a hot minute. Siah already knows what I'm going to get him since he's been there every step of the way in the whole process these last two weeks.

He bite his bottom lip at me and nods his head. "I'm so excited. I can barely hold it in, TyTy."

"I know."

We share a quick peck together. I can't wait until I for real get in this threeway. It'll be the best thing to happen to me in a long time.

I'm seriously still making up for what I did. I ain't letting up from my mistakes either.

"Pierre's session about to end," Josiah says, looking down at his phone.

I stop what I'm doing to look at the digital clock on the wall of the studio. It's almost close to 3.

"Let's go pick him up. We got a long day ahead of us."

Siah tightly locked his legs around my waist as I got up. He so clingy but that's what I love about him.

I would be one dumbass if I ever fuck this up again.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

It was time to pick up my soon to be second boyfriend once he quits playing.

"Who the fuck is he...?" I trailed, looking over at Josiah.

"Oh!" He lets out a nervous laugh, seeming caught off guard by my question. "That's just Pierre's friend that he made in the group session."

I didn't want to seem jealous, but it's hard not to. The nigga was walking too close to Pierre and was even making him crack a smile. If it is what I think it is... Fuck it, I don't even wanna think about it.

I'm just chillin'. We all just started back up talking again and I should focus on having them both mine officially.

Josiah's worried voice distracts me from my thoughts. "Are you okay?"