11.

Josiah

"Are you even listening to me?" I frowned at Pierre who was ignoring me the whole time I was talking to him about his issues.

I begin to lay all across Pierre's lap to get his attention, desperately.

"Pierre," I whined.

His eyes were focused on his game as he continues to mash the buttons on his controller. "What, Siah? You see that I'm on the game. Now move."

"I'm talking to you. Can you please pause the game?" I asked nicely.

He glanced at me but just continue to completely ignore me, going back to playing his game.

Letting out a sigh, I just moved away from him. He showed me that night that he can open up about his problems. I guess he's still not ready to talk about him freezing up when he heard those gunshots.

I was about to leave out the room until he finally actually paid me mind. "Where are you going?"

"I'm giving you space since that's what you want," I said, honestly.

"Josiah, quit doing all that extra shit and come here." He paused his game and set his controller down on his bed next to him.

I walked back over to him and he swiftly brought me down into his lap, causing me to slightly gasp because I wasn't expecting him to do that.

"You just got here. I don't want you to leave me just yet."

I was confused about how he was acting.

"Well, I don't want to seem like a bother to you. You been on the game the whole time I've been here. I just want to know if you're okay is all. You know how important it is for me to check up on you."

"I know, but check this out."

He lays down and pulled me on top of him in the process with his lips all puckered up at me.

"No, I was bothering you, remember?"

"I was on the game, now I'm not. You gonna gimme a kiss or what?" He asked, agitated.

I connected our lips together for a quick peck.

He got mad when I didn't want to give him anymore kisses.

"Mane, go to Tyree with all that then since you like his ass so much."

"Pierre, you're acting so difficult," I said, actually getting annoyed for the first time in a long time.

"Get off me, Josiah."

Now he in his mood or whatever.

I gladly remove myself from on top of him. He stay throwing lil tantrums, especially when Tyree is involved.

Speaking of Tyree, I saw that he was calling me on FaceTime. I picked up an incoming call from him.

"Hi, TyTy," I greeted into the camera with a smile on my face, happy to see him.

He stopped becoming so annoyed with the name and just learned to deal with it. "Hey, Siah. What you doing?"

"At Pierre's house."

"Oh, really? Lemme see him."

I put the phone up to a side eyeing Pierre.

"You look happy to see me."

"Ain't nobody happy to see you, bitch." Pierre looks up at me. "Josiah, get this nigga from outta my face before I hang this damn phone up."

"Why you always so mean to me?"