18.

Josiah

I giggled at Pierre as he was singing to some Summer Walker. He has his R&B playlist playing from his speakers on Apple Music.

He doesn't sing often but when he does, I enjoy it. Pierre isn't a bad singer shockingly.

"My sex playlist finna come on in a second, so it can set the mood," Pierre says.

"You have a sex playlist?" I laughed, not being able to take him serious.

"Hell yeah. I don't see why not."

I'm laughing but he tells me that he's dead serious. I sat on his lap as he begins to rub my butt in soft circles. "Maybe I would want to hear it in the near future."

"How about now, Siah?" He asked, softly, rubbing his nose on my cheek.

A small laugh left from me when he did that. I love it when he does that. It's so ticklish to me.

Both his hands went underneath my shorts to rub my bare bottom. My breath goes uneven when he does that and I can't help that I'm starting to get turned on from him doing this.

"Well, damn, I just woke up and you horny hoes already damn near fucking!" I heard Braelyn announce.

Groaning, I look to my older cousin in annoyance. She was crunching loudly on her potato chips in her pink bonnet, robe, and house slippers. Her stomach was sticking all the way out.

"Braelyn, go away," I lowly whined, hiding my face in Pierre's neck.

"Not while I'm here."

Braelyn is still unsure about Pierre, not only because of the Tyree situation but about what he said. She barely likes him because he brought up about her tracks one time and she hasn't liked him since.

I just told her that's how he is. He's mean but turns so soft around me.

She plopped down in the recliner chair across from the couch where we're sitting at. She's so annoying.

Pierre heavily sighs as I only just peeked from his shoulder to side eye her.

The doorbell rings and Brae rolls her eyes before slowly getting back up. "I can't wait until I get this baby outta me!" She huffed.

There was some talking until Darren walks in behind my cousin with heart eyes. Ever since Pierre and I has started dating, Darren would sometimes come over here to hangout if Pierre is here.

And it seems like to me at times that he'll be trying to sweet talk my cousin, but she doesn't take him serious.

"What up, gang?" Darren greeted, dapping up Pierre.

Pierre sends a nod his way.

"What up, lil Siah?"

"Hi, Darren," I greeted.

He takes a seat and that's when they start to talk about what happened at Darren's job between his two coworkers liking him. Braelyn took a seat back into her chair, leaning it back so her feet was kicked up.

Braelyn added in her two cents before Pierre could even say anything. "Bitches are messy! Stay away from them at all cost!"

Darren kept on full blown staring at her as she ranted about how messy some women are, making Braelyn look over at him with a mug. "Uh, can I help you?"

"You're just pretty as hell."

That threw me for a loop as my mouth dropped in shock. Pierre and I look at each other, confused. He definitely likes her.