26.

Tyree

Pierre was acting weird as hell, laying up underneath me and kissing all over my face. He must want sumn' 'cus he's never like this.

"What you need?"

"Why you think that I need sumn' from you? I can't show you some love?"

All I do is smile at him and get to rubbing all over his back since his head is resting on my chest. I love this side of him.

"I miss Siah. When he coming back home?"

"Pierre, he's only been gone for thirty minutes. He's coming back later on."

He lifts his head up to mug me like how he usually does. "And? I don't care how long it's been."

Josiah is currently enrolled at his college and today was his first day. He went to his first class of the day and Pierre is already feeling sick without him being on his side.

"Whatchu you wanna do today until we have to pick up Siah?"

He shrugs his shoulders, not having a clue on what he wants to do.

"Wanna make breakfast and we can go from there?" I mumbled.

Pierre was quick to get up off me and gets to grabbing up on my legs. "Whatchu waiting on for? You don't have to ask me twice." I shook my head while laughing at him but I get up.

I followed him to my kitchen. Both Pierre and Siah keep me from feeling alone in this house since my grandma still in the hospital.

"Let's make a breakfast sandwich."

Before I even had a say in it, the latter goes to the fridge to grab everything he needs to get started.

I just stood back as I watched Pierre do his thing. I tasted his cooking plenty of times, and it's really good.

"Lemme make the eggs, Pierre."

He shrugs his shoulders as he handed me two eggs to crack. We both begin to do our thing in the kitchen with Pierre getting started on cooking the bacon.

I swear after I just cracked both eggs and put it in the pan to cook, Pierre was side eyeing me the whole time until he softly pushes me out the way and takes the spatula from outta my hand.

"Move outta the way, bitch, you fuckin' up the food already."

"What I do? I barely even did anything."

"Just lemme make this. I'll be damned if you fuck up these eggs."

Pierre saying all this is code for: I want to cook for you.

But of course he's not gonna wanna say it—I get it though, that's just how he is.

I stood behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist as I watched him scramble the eggs. Then I get to kissing all over the side of his face.

He pretended like he doesn't enjoy me showing him some love. "Move offa' me, I'm tryin' to cook this shit."

The smell of the eggs cooking engulfed my nose.

I backed up off him so I could give him space, walking over to the pantry to grab the salt and pepper to put on the eggs.

Even though, Pierre still ain't let me cook, I still helped him around in the kitchen with putting dirty dishes in the sink, wiping the countertops, and taking some more things out for him.