07.

Pierre

This bitch was steady tryin' to get me hard, but nothing was making my shit get up no matter what she did.

She looks up at me with her face all turned. "I think your dick is broke."

I smacked my teeth and gave her a stank face. "My shit ain't broke."

"Then how come it's so dead?"

She was mid in the face anyway. Groaning, I just put myself back into my boxers and pants, pushing myself up from off the couch. I swung open the door and stomped into the other section, seeing Darren enjoying himself with his girl that he brought. They looked like they were damn near fucking on the couch.

"I'm out," I grumbled.

He was the one who brought me here tonight anyway to get me out of the house for the first time in days. I wasn't feeling up to it anyway.

Darren pulls away from the hoe. "Why? Where are you going?"

I ignored him, walking away.

I'm mad as hell that I couldn't get hard just to fuck to make the night somewhat enjoyable. That's unusual as fuck, but something today just wasn't clicking.

I passed many other sections, seeing people near me popping pills and some was passed out. I licked my lips, having the sudden urge on wanting to pop some.

I been tryin' to quit, but it's so hard. I get this sudden urge to do it, and I can't control it. It's just something that I can't resist.

After a minute of contemplating, I thought it was the best idea to just walk away. That wasn't until a shawty with long, brown dreads came up to me. "You want to try?"

She was fine as hell too.

Licking my lips, I looked back and forth between her eyes and the baggy full of pills in between her manicured pink fingernails. "It's sumn' new."

"For sure," I tell her, taking the baggy from her.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I was sitting slumped out in a section, completely zoned out. The world around me had me trippin' out. The drugs didn't start kicking in to about forty minutes ago.

Shawty that offered me some earlier was knocked out in the section along with the rest of her friends. I chuckled, knowing that I can hold my own compared to these other people.

Tyree was out, hanging with those niggas as usual.

Why did I let that hoe ass nigga choke me? I should have swung on him. The last thing I will ever be is a bitch.

I don't even know why I apologized to his ass either. I'm even more embarrassed that I didn't do nothing back, especially with Josiah standing there. There are so many things I could have done--literally anything.

From out of my peripheral, I saw one of them tap Tyree on his chest, pointing to me. Tyree looked like he wasn't paying my ass any mind as he tried to wave me off, but his boy looked like he didn't want to let it go. It wasn't until he called me. "Aye!"

That's when he just ignored Tyree and start to make his way to me. I tried to get up, but I got up too fast causing me to fall back down.

I noticed how fast he was making his way over here, pushing past many people to get to me. It took many tries to get up, but I finally got up slowly on my feet.

He roughly removed Tyree's hand from off his arm. I was met with him now soon standing in front of me.

"Mane, come on, I told you that I'll take care of it," Tyree tries to say.