"Oh my God, Ricky, baby I'm so sorry!" I cried.

"Why?" he groaned as he still shielded his eyes from the light. I felt like one of the worst girlfriends now. Who else hits their boyfriend over the head with a bat, thinking it's a robber, when it's just your touring lover coming home early from their latest tour to surprise you?

Not very many, I can tell you that.

I got up to run to the kitchen and get him an ice pack, letting go of his head too fast that it smacked against the floor. He groaned in pain again and I winced, muttering a sorry as I ran out of the room, nearly tripping over the suitcase he left outside our door. I filled a plastic bag with ice and sealed it, wrapping a towel around it before rushing back to help Ricky. I turned on the lamp by the bed, and turned off the big one connected to the fan before going back over to him. I picked his head up and gently placed it in my lap, his hand no longer covering his icy blue-grey eyes. I took his other hand off his head, settling the ice pack on the bump, Ricky hissing at the sudden pressure.

"Why did you do that?" he asked me.

"I thought you were a robber..." I trailed off.

"Jesus Christ, you hit hard." Ricky chuckled but winced at the pain.

He probably has a massive headache now, thanks to his idiot girlfriend.

"I do have a headache, but you're not an idiot." he told me and I blushed.

"Do you think you need to see a doctor?" I asked cautiously.

"Probably a good idea," he agreed.

I helped him to his feet, and wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder as we walked towards the front door. He slipped into his shoes and I did mine, and then got in the car so I could drive him to the hospital. What a great way to spend the first night back from a two month long tour.

I snickered at the memory, God I was an idiot. Ricky walked over to me with a soft smile, holding the make-do ice pack against the forming bump on my head.

"What are you laughing about?" he asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

I still hadn't told him that I remembered things about our relationship. I already felt guilty, and now having another one return made things even worse for me. I had to tell him soon, and I knew that. Why don't I just tell him now? I thought to myself. No, not the right time yet. I internally argued. Ricky chuckled and I looked up at him, realizing I'd been intensely staring at his chest.

"Don't think too hard babe, you just hit your head remember?" he said.

"Oh, it was your fault anyways!" I grumbled, holding the ice pack to my head myself.

"Awe babe, don't be mad at me." he pleaded as he took the ice pack away from my head, standing on his tip-toes and pressing a kiss to the bump. "There, all better right?" he asked.

"Strangely, a little bit." I told him.

"I have the magic kiss," he smirked.

"Oh yeah, keep telling yourself that Simba." I patted his chest and moved off the counter. I was about to leave the room when he grabbed my wrist and lightly tugged on it for me to turn around. I turned to face him and he had a slight sparkle in his eyes.

"Simba? You haven't called me that since before the accident." Ricky said.

"Uh," I stumbled to find words. "In the letter you wrote me you called me 'Nala'. I just put two and two together." I lied.

In that moment I wanted to confess that I remembered at least that single memory by seeing that look on his face. The little hope that had danced in his eyes prior to my lie disappeared, sadness replacing it. I felt my heart drop into my stomach, but instead of correcting myself I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in, planting a kiss on his lips. His arms wrapped around my waist, the kiss turning into a passionate one. Ricky licked my bottom lip, and I denied entry by pulling away. He didn't stop though, he kissed down my jaw to my neck.

I craned my neck to allow him more access as I liked this more than I should've. He walked backwards until I was against another counter, swiftly lifting me up and setting me on it. Ricky's hands landed on my thighs, and rubbed up and down. Every time he got closer to the waist band of my sweats I shivered, and then his lips connected to the one place on my throat known as my sweet spot. Before I could even moan he was already sucking and nipping at that spot, he had the advantage of knowing where it was since he didn't forget about me. I was suddenly very thankful that Chris was at his girlfriend's house for the night, it would've been very awkward if he walked in right now. Ricky trailed his lips back up, hands finding my hoodie's zipper.

Ricky began to slowly unzip it as his lips grazed over mine again. I didn't want this moment to stop, so I nipped at his bottom lip that was jutted out slightly.

"Sara," he mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Payback's a bitch." he said and pulled away from me, running out of the kitchen.

I stayed there a second, letting everything that just happened soak in. Oh, he was evil. I hopped off the counter, running out of the kitchen yelling his name in fake anger. I found him laughing his ass off on the the couch in the living room. I smirked, walking over to the movie cabinet and ignoring him.

"Oh common babe, now we're even!" he defended himself. Now that I think about it, I'm not completely sure why he calls me 'babe' when in technical terms we're not even dating.

I shrugged the thought off and grabbed my weapon of choice from the cabinet, taking the DVD out of it's case and putting it into the player. This was one of my favorite Zac Efron movies but I'm not sure why Chris owns it. I turned on the television and waited for the start menu to pull up. While I waited I ignored Ricky's questions of what movie it was, and made him work on his patience. When it pulled up I snuggled into the fluffy blanket I'd grabbed and heard Ricky groan beside me and cover his face with a pillow.

"Why does Chris even own this?!" Ricky complained as I pressed play on Seventeen Again. I shrugged to answer his question. "Are you seriously gonna make me suffer and watch this?" he whined.

"Yes."

- - - - -

So, Ricky got his revenge but of course girl's rule so Sara is gonna torture him with watching Seventeen Again. Who else adored that movie? Just me? Yes, no? Okay.

Anyways there's only 16 chapters left of Immaculate Misconception and I can assure you now that shit is gonna go down soon enough so prepare yourselves! But the good news is I have like, three more books in the planning stage for after this is done.

Alright I love you guys, thanks for the reads and votes, stay rad not sad.

- Gaby