Chapter 43: The Perks Of Being Intimate Strangers

Apartment 44, The Parguise Apartment Complex, Southport, New Jersey.....

     Ron Hemming awoke in a strange bedroom that had not belonged to him. He guessed that he'd gotten overly drunk the previous night and ended up in bed with someone but he had not recalled whom that had been. At least he hadn't recalled it until Oliver Lorenz came strolling into the bedroom wearing his red satin bathrobe and black slippers. It was the second time Ron awoke in another man's bed and he had something of a headache as a result of his late-night binge. Oliver smiled knowing all too well that he had prepared just what the doctor ordered in terms of a hangover remedy. Ron winced in pain from the brightness of the open drapes and Oliver quickly went to ensure the darkness was saved as his lover lay back in bed relieved of the interference.

"You know for a man who is so good at sex you sure make for a lousy companion," said Oliver observing his lover with a critical eye. "It's a good thing your cock is so large otherwise...I'd have a real issue with how you've been "loving me and leaving me" so to speak."

Ron smirked as he looked over at Oliver dressed in little more than his robe and slippers. He could see the flaccid cock between his slender thighs and smirked. Ron found that he was of course the bigger of the two and by default the dominant one.

"I wasn't looking for conversation or companionship," he said in his usual gruff tone. "To tell you the truth fucking you isn't' something I look forward to...my cock just wanted in and you were there."

Oliver narrowed his eyes at the brutish man for a few moments.

"So you are saying this is...new to you too?" he said hopeful for something other than a callous remark.

"Nope," replied Ron honestly. "You ain't the first and possibly won't be the last I bend over, but you were quite...tight and I like that sort of thing."

Oliver folded his arms across his chest in a huff.

"You are such a dirty, vulgar brute," he said attempting to stay upset as he turned toward the window.

Ron smirked as he got up from the bed and before Oliver knew it he was pinned against the very window he was staring out of the same one Ron climbed through when they first me. Ron pulled Oliver via his lean hips and kissed him on the shoulder as he moved his bathrobe to the side revealing his tight and impressive arse before slipping his rapidly aroused appendage inside him causing Oliver's knees to buckle and him to lean against the window.

"Hmmmm." groaned Ron in the now moaning Oliver's ear. "Told you, you were tight....just like I like it."

Oliver wanted to hate him for his abrasive comments, but he couldn't. The intoxicating way he smelled and the force of his frequent and brutal thrusts hitting in all the right places made him arch his back and lean into the man who had made his body do strange things and the craving that he always left behind made it difficult to say no to him or anything else for that matter.

Ron grunted as he pumped his hips slowly into the slightly bent-over thin man as he rested his hand in the center of his back and drove him into the window with a wicked smirk filed across his handsome face. Oliver could do little as Ron continued to tease him slowly sinking into him and then pulling out causing the thin man to whimper at the tantalizing sensation running through his body.

"Oh...you twisted brute..." moaned Oliver trying to push back against the slow thrusts. "Fuck..."

Ron seemed amused by the petty torment he was having the handsome thin man endure and took it up a notch by slapping him across the backside for good measure. Oliver grew tense clenching around the enormous appendage that filled him as a result causing Ron to groan out loud in the process.

Oliver moaned again and again loving the feel of Ron inside him. Ron smirked and lifted Oliver off his feet still impaled inside him as he carried him from the window to the bed where he dropped him over the side causing himself to slip out of the warmth and the thin handsome man to whimper only for Ron to impale him again this time with rapid hard thrusts as he pinned him sideways across the bed and bit at the flesh of his neck.

Ron's eyes shifted to the unseemly orange and the feral growl that came from within his throat rumbled against the flesh of Oliver's neck. The handsome thin man could feel his lover's cock enlarge inside him forcing it's way deeper and pressing against that seemingly magic button that made his toes curl and his average cock spurt heavily all over the mattress and tangled bed sheets.

"Cazzo sì, non fermare papà." moaned Oliver revealing his thick Italian accent as he got caught up in the moment causing Ron to smirk wickedly behind him. "Sì... altro... altro... Papà Altro."

The larger brute of a were was well versed in Italian dialogue as his father had raised him to know it and many other languages including English when he'd been a child.

"Bastardo..." growled Oliver taking every bit of the rough thrusting as Ron gave and loved it several times over.

Ron grunted pumping his hips faster and faster clawing at the bed and causing Oliver to yell out loud in the wake of the increasing intensity. The pulsing sensation was getting the better of the brutish werewolf as he gripped the bed beneath the gasping thin man pumping his hips even faster as wave after wave of ecstasy filled them both.

Oliver whimpered as his body continued to jolt across the mattress and Ron finally let loose his rapid release filled the thin man as he continued to mew and claw at the mattress weak from his release that soaked the bed below him. Ron grunted pumping his hips slowly as his cock pulsed and he rested his heavy sweat-soaked head against Oliver's slick spine.

Both men were out of breath and weak from their combined efforts. Ron took a few moments before withdrawing causing Oliver to whimper again and climbing back onto the bed.

The thin man joined him passing out beside him as they both drifted off into a second round of a contented slumber before Ron awoke as he often did and took off leaving Oliver alone and sleeping on his back amid the tangled white sheets of his bed.