Chapter 21: That New Morning Awkwardness

Chapter 21:  That New Morning Awkwardness

The Master Bedroom, Apartment 73, The Regalway Towers, Southport, New Jersey.....

    By the time Ron made it back home, he was barely able to climb back through his window before he heard a knock on the door of the guest who had accepted her new lot in life as a result of her father's untimely murder. Ron managed to scoop up the towel that was formed around his waist as he covered himself before he opened the door standing behind it somewhat as he saw to what she had to say by way of a request. She appeared to have been neutral at best which was a lot better than the day before with her repeated attempts to put an end to his unnatural life. He gathered himself and sought all the proper means of addressing someone that his father drilled into his head time and time again at family functions. Sadly, he was no better at this here and now than he had been there.

"So...Ron was it?" asked Savannah attempting to remember the werewolf's name.

"Yeah," he replied.

"I'm Savannah," she said in as polite a manner as she could manage. "Savannah Harlowe or Lowell it seems."

Taking note of her demeanor and the fact that she had stated her true surname, Ron deduced that she read the letter her father left for her.

"Nice to finally meet you Savannah Lowell," said Ron trying to remain polite as he spoke from the crack in the door. "Make yourself at home...or...comfortable...you can order whatever you like the room is yours no one will bother you least of all me...I've got maids that clean the place so don't worry about a mess and all the cash you could want to buy whatever you like..."

Savannah sighed.

While she didn't mind the perks the place brought with it, she still preferred her own home but resolved to make the best of her new situation. She was here living with a werewolf for her protection and her father had arranged it. It could have been worse, she could have been with someone who didn't even know her father and didn't make the promise to look after her like this Ron had.

"I guess I'll leave you to it then," she said as she began to walk away.

Ron wasn't much good in situations like this, but the sympathy he felt for the girl drove him to at least attempt to acknowledge what she'd been through if nothing else.

"I'm...sorry about your old man," he said trying and failing to avoid the awkwardness of his having stepped out into the hall with his body wrapped via a towel.

"Thanks," replied Savannah taking her to leave him.

She didn't know what to make of the werewolf she'd been forced to live with but it was strange to see him so out of sorts when it came to her. She could tell he'd been out of his element, especially with a kid around, but he appeared to be putting in the effort no matter how small and odd it seemed.

Once she'd gone, Ron sighed and went back into his bedroom. He closed the door and made his way back to the shower. She had not been privy to it but the stench of sweat and sex was all over him and he needed to get better control over himself. There was no telling when another bloodsucker would try their hand at getting access to Savannah's blood and learn the secrets of the Wolf Hunter line and more importantly, he needed to see to the teen's welfare and establish some routine to keep them both sane. He couldn't imagine this arrangement of sorts being any easier on her than it had been for him and she was born into a family that killed werewolves.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Lavatory, Apartment 73, The Regalway Towers, Southport, New Jersey.....

Once more Ron found himself given to allowing the steady stream of the shower beat against his weary sweat slick flesh as he attempted to put the strange interlude with the amusing Oliver Lorenz behind him. It was just another one of the lust-crazed moments that often lead him to do things he normally would avoid but the stress of having taken on so much responsibility in such a short amount of time had caused him to lapse. It was a constant struggle to keep his Les Ferale blood in line even with the bonus of being reborn Pureblood.

Ron rested his head against the cool tile of his bathroom shower taking deep breaths as he attempted to resist the wave of urges that plagued his mind and body as his cock twitched amid the stream of water soaking it as it pulsed recalling the tightness of the other man's arse as it plunged inside making his moan and squeal with delight in the process. Ron's well-toned hips seemed to have a mind of their own as they involuntarily thrust forward seeking the warmth he'd left behind only to feel the coolness of the air and warmth of the water against his sensitive flesh.

He continued to grip the tile as his eyes shifted between their natural hazel coloration and the vibrant orange that signaled the intensity of his uninhibited desire courtesy of his boiling Les Ferale blood. Most of the Moonlight Counsel despised any Les Ferale on sight due to the unsavory nature of the beast that dwelled within them deeming any with the unstable bloodline as ruthless, crude, hell-bent on causing destruction, and achieving conquest no matter the target or consequences.

Such an unstable bloodline remained mindless and all-consuming among them due to the rare occasion when they survived their siring and thus created more amid the shadows as a result of various rampages. Ron was often given to the side effects of his nature and battled them valiantly but there were times that he'd been incapable of staying the urge and it continued to build, intoxicating in its own right to feel the power and to take what was rightfully his via conquest be it via sexual or violent.

Ron could feel the heat fill him once again as his cock stood on end pulsing with need and his body grew tense. He could hear the all too familiar sound of his maid, Julia who had entered his bedroom as per the usual to make up his bed and clean his room as part of her natural duties but he was often prone as he had been on this day, to take her to bed when the mood struck him.

She was bent over and fixing the sheets when he emerged from the shower dripping wet and poised as his cock twitched and his eyes took in the sight of her. His bedroom was closed and he deduced that Savannah had gone back to her room closing her door because she wished to be left alone.

Ron pounced knocking Julia onto the bed as he ripped at her scandalous attire and forcefully shoved his pulsing wet cock into the warmth he craved. She welcomed him knowing what to expect from him on most mornings when he found himself awakening alone in his bedroom. He snarled as his eyes shifted and began pounding into the moaning woman as she found herself tossed about his mattress messing up the bed she attempted to make in the process.

"Ronnie..." she whimpered feeling him delve deeper and deeper inside her as his harsh grunts got the better of him while he pinned her body with his own.

Ron grunted loving the familiar feel of her lovely body wrapped around him as he proceeded to indulge himself and his wild urges with the assistance of his maid.

Julia was quite the valuable maid to have around and he even thought about upping her pay as a result.