Chapter 20: A Close Encounter Of The Feral Kind

Random Apartment Complex, Southport, New Jersey.....

     Late into the night, Ron Hemming awoke feeling the inevitable urge to go out on the town as his blood began to boil in his veins and his loins stirred in anticipation as he climbed out of bed. The yellow glow of his eyes in the wake of the moon's glow was more than enough of an indicator as to what had been on his mind the moment he stood up letting the towel he had fallen asleep wearing slip from around his lean waist and fall to the floor as a low hiss escaped his lips in reaction to the notion of arousal being unimpeded as he moved about the bedroom. He was more or less a slave to his need as he found himself climbing from his bedroom window out into the open night air the scent of slow-cooked food, herbs, and sweat filling his nostrils as he made his move toward the row of luxury apartments across from his floor.

A swift leap saw the naked Billionaire landing on the roof of the established second building as the compulsion to follow the scent continued to dictate his actions beneath the light of the full moon, there was a side effect of being moon-born with the blood of a known Les Ferale coursing through his veins and it was more or less the reason for his rather unseemly reputation of sorts. Ron could do little aside from adhere to his building lust as it consumed him driving him to immeasurable insanity as he sought the source of a scent that caught his attention.

The bedroom window to an apartment on the third story of the building was opened and his keen ears could hear the faint sound of a high-pitched voice husky with desire and moaning in the throes of passion. Ron's body seemed to move of its own accord leaping with relative ease despite him being completely naked since discarding the towel from his previous shower. His arousal had only increased as he scaled the building his appendage dripping from the excitement of his climb and the intense scent that captivated him so as he finally reached the open window where the moaning became more frequent.

Whomever the apartment belonged to, they had not seen nor heard him as he fitted his body through the window, his eyes glowing yellow as he followed the sounds and the scent that continued to feed his arousal into what appeared to have been a bedroom. The darkness of the bedroom did little to deter Ron as his eyes continued to glow an eerie yellow and adjusted to the lack of light, his feet moved across the cold hardwood flooring of the random apartment taking him to the half-closed door of some unsuspecting tenant's private bedroom.

Ron pushed it open slowly so as not to disturb whomever had been inside. The moment the door opened the stench of sweat and what he recognized to have been sex filled the room but there was only a lone person lying in the center of the bed. Ron took not of a thin man, good looking by all accounts with messy brown hair in a similar high style with low sides as Ron's was on occasion but wild due to what was happening in the bedroom. The thin man was quite pale but not so pale as to appear like the bloodsuckers Ron had so despised.

The thin man was in the middle of pleasuring himself. His eyes were closed tight and he was howling in reaction to the motion of his hand. Ron could see that he'd been naked as well barely concealed beneath the light blue sheet that lined his bed and the mattress that was showing beneath him.

Without a word, Ron's body became heightened when it came to his senses and he pounced onto the bed, with incredible speed and accuracy despite the darkness, and onto the unsuspecting man who had barely any time to question what was going on before being wrestled via a random naked stranger. Ron rolled him onto his stomach being of superior strength and pinned him to the mattress. He could see up close that the thin man was lightly bearded with thin sideburns and his backside was sticking straight into the air as Ron mounted him.