Chapter 33: Unseemly Laws Of Attraction

Savannah's Bedroom, Apartment 73, The Regal Way Towers, Southport, New Jersey.....

      Stifling heat was the reason Savannah Harlowe had awoken in the middle of the night this time around as she attempted multiple times to remain asleep. Still, the constant reminder of the heat got the better of her and she sat up in bed dripping with sweat and half-clothed for convenience. She was careful to lock the bedroom door despite Ron never bothering to enter her side of the apartment and knocking if he needed her for something or if and when he made them dinner. It was surprising that living with a werewolf had not been as she initially thought it would be.

Ron was more or less human in his approach to what he liked and the things that seemed to garner his unwavering attention.

While he had issues with the full moon, he often took off and allowed her the run of the apartment when he felt the onset of his transformation, and never once did he speak to her in a tone of aggression despite his often snide and sarcastic comments whenever she did seem to get on his nerves.

Savannah did her best to ignore the images of Ron being naked as they once more found themselves bombarding her mind. She tried to focus on mundane tasks, but every time she saw him she went back to the images especially when his back was turned. She could do little as the sight of his naked, tanned, and practically chiseled-out-of-stone body came into her view.

She blinked to get rid of the visions and decided that a cold shower might do her some good as the heat became even more unbearable the longer she sat and endured it. She concluded that Ron had neglected to turn on the central air conditioner, of course he had he wasn't capable of human consideration, and ventured outside of her bedroom in search of the device to control the temperature.

Her journey took her into the living room where she found it against a nearby wall in the main hall and immediately adjusted the temperature causing it to kick on. She smiled at the notion that she'd finally have relief but immediately grew tense when she heard the noises coming from Ron's bedroom where the door was left ajar in the wake of his focus being on other things causing him to forget to close it as he had forgotten to turn on the A.C.

Driven by curiosity and her desire to learn more about the mysterious werewolf, Savannah found herself creeping toward the door and peering inside. She nearly gasped out loud when she took notice of a completely naked Ron with his muscled body towering over his maid as she spread her legs wide to accommodate him as his back flexed in the wake of the deep thrusts of his enormous cock into her waiting warmth while she clung to him moaning and whimpering as the bed shook and her body jolted across the mattress.

Savannah could see the discarded articles of clothing, the pillows thrown everywhere, and the drooping of the duvet and sheets that were not in use as the two of them engaged oblivious to the eyes that watched them in the middle of their act.

Ron's deep feral grunts filled the young teen's ears and she could not tear her eyes away from the view before her. It was curious to note that no matter how rough and cruel seeming Ron's actions were the maid only begged for more as she continued to cling to him digging her fingernails into his exposed flesh as she held onto him while his thrusts continued to become more fast-paced and intense.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Master Bedroom, Apartment 73, The Regal Way Towers, Southport, New Jersey.....

Ron's growl filled the emptiness of the bedroom as he continued to thrust into the moaning maid as she babbled in her native language causing him to ignore her and focus entirely on himself and his unyielding need as he jolted her along his mattress. He inhaled the scent of arousal that caught his attention but it had not come from the maid who was on the verge of becoming mindless. His eyes flickered into the eerie yellow hue that often accompanied his lustful feelings as he found himself reaching his end.

The guttural groan was louder than he had anticipated as his body jerked and the pulsing of his cock took him to new heights as he stared down at the sweat-slick maid panting like an animal and covered with his thick sheen of sweat. He felt the coolness of the centralized air conditioner when he hadn't before as he'd forgotten to turn it on when the temperature increased. He hardly used it himself as he wasn't often at home and when he was he had been he found himself preoccupied with the numerous women who had followed him home.

Once the act was over, he withdrew his cock, still slick from his exploits and pulsing as he turned his attention to the arousing scent that caught him by surprise in the first place.

He followed it outside of his bedroom and moved toward the air conditioner where he ended up standing naked and dripping sweat in front of Savannah's bedroom door. The scent was intoxicating in its own right as he sniffed the door standing there for a few moments as his cock hardened again and his excitement dripped onto the floor.

His wild nature was threatening to get the better of him before he recalled that Savannah was much too young for his advances and gripped the door coming to his senses as he turned away from the door and ventured back to his bedroom and back to his very willing maid.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Savannah's Bedroom, Apartment 73, The Regal Way Towers, Southport, New Jersey.....

Savannah had her hand over her mouth as she attempted to stifle her moans as the sight of Ron Hemming naked and up close and personal was getting to her. Her body responded to the scent of the werewolf almost against her will as she found herself aroused in the wake of watching his activity with the maid and the subsequent way he followed her back to her bedroom where everything inside her screamed for her to open the door and beg to allow him to do to her what he'd done to the maid.

Once he'd been gone the apparent temporary state of madness had passed and she slumped down against the door panting in the wake of her rapid heartbeat and rushed movements to make it back to her bedroom.

What the hell was she thinking?

He was a freaking werewolf, a murderous dog!

There was no way she could be attracted to him.

Still, Skylar's words rang out in the deepest corners of her weary mind.

"Everyone has a weakness for Bad Boys."