Chapter 2: Sun Rise High Rise

The Master Bedroom, Apartment 73, The Regalway Towers, Southport, New Jersey.....

    Sunlight beamed through the massive glass windows of apartment 73, of The Regalway Towers. The sleeping man, who had been sprawled out in the center of a king-sized bed draped via a white duvet and surrounded by numerous plush and equally white pillows, began to stir as his morning wake-up call interrupted his enjoyable slumber. His dark brown hair was unkempt and messy on top of his head as he rolled about trying to extricate his impressively well-muscled body from beneath the sheets that he'd been tangled within. He smirked at the sight of his crumpled bedmates as they continued to slumber in his absence once he untangled himself from beneath them, their lovely and equally naked bodies were arranged in a tangle of limbs and hair ranging from blonde to brunette as he stepped away from the bed.

He stretched a bit after some effort standing at an impressive height of six-two with piercing brown eyes. His exposed flesh was slightly tanned due to having been sunbathing for quite a while as before he'd been only moderately pale in complexion due to his genetics. The newly awakened man took a moment to stretch some bending his back and showing off his muscle-toned legs as he moved about the room. He was an impressive specimen, to say the least of course in his line of work it was required to maintain a certain aspect of perfection when it came to the gorgeous sculpting of the human body.

His impressive abs were in the form of a six-pack and his smooth muscle-toned chest would have made many believe that he'd spent hours in the gym working out with a personal trainer. The truth was stranger than the fiction of course as he'd been less inclined to work despite eating whatever he wished whenever he wished. To the people who signed his checks at the modeling agency he worked, he was "The Perfect Human Specimen" a notion that always amused him as he'd been anything but, yet he enjoyed the perks of being surrounded by adoring fans and other good-looking models.

He had the pick of the litter when it came to genetics and he wasn't shy about using all of his assets to get what he wanted when he wanted it. The enormous cash flow had him sitting pretty in terms of his bank account which last he checked made him a multi-billionaire at this stage in the game, although it wasn't always so.

He built himself a career from nothing aside from his pretty face as it turned out and he was well on his way to developing his fragrance when he learned the inner workings of chemistry and modeling and how marketing oneself came into play. These days he didn't have trouble with any of it at all. He was outpacing many of his peers and still, the people couldn't get enough of him or his products.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Lavatory, Apartment 73, The Regalway Towers, Southport, New Jersey.....

Bare feet carried him into the lavatory, and he stepped inside noting the coolness of the white tile floor beneath his feet as he headed toward the luxury toilet that flushed of its own accord due to a sensor. The naked man stood above the bowl aiming rather lazily with one hand as his well above-average appendage flexed and he began to urinate into the water below. The relief from his now empty bladder no longer pulsing filled him and he sighed enjoying the view from his bathroom window as he took note of the rising sun.

He finished up and made his way over to the sink, smirking when he heard the toilet flush itself and turned his attention to the large rectangular mirror that lined the wall where he spent most of his time getting ready for his day. The reflection of a handsome man with hazel brown eyes a scruffy trimmed beard and messy dark brown hair stared back at him. He had a good view of his ripped abs and smirked at the result of his maintaining himself.

After washing his hands and brushing his teeth with a thick white paste that tasted of mint and other possible poisons, he turned his attention toward the glass shower with marble interior and white tile flooring that awaited him. He was of the mind to have his shower and his bathtub separated and did so via the old-fashioned yet elegant ivory tub with gold fixtures on the opposite side of the room. He used the shower for messy situations that didn't require him to scrub the flooring so often and the tub for soaking especially when his muscles ached and he needed to relax due to the stresses that seemed to always plague his daily life.

The steady heated stream from the shower head was welcome as he stepped inside allowing it to beat against his flesh and soak his glorious body from head to toe. He sported no tattoos due to the contract he signed when modeling prohibiting them and he took a few moments to allow the water to run directly onto his head and neck enjoying the sensation of the jetting spray against his smooth skin.

After a few moments of this, he grabbed the thick black bottle of his designer soap and lathered up his chest arms, and legs enjoying the scent of the stuff as he proceeded to wash himself following the previous night's exploits. It had taken him half an hour to ensure he'd been thoroughly cleaned before he stepped out of the shower grabbing a nearby crisp white towel and drying off briefly before wrapping it around his lean waist as he stepped out of the glass shower surrounded by heavy mist from the built-up steam and moving toward the door that leads to his walk-in closet.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Walk-In Closet, The Master Bedroom, Apartment 73, The Regalway Towers, Southport, New Jersey.....

The half-naked man set about drying himself off and meticulously selecting his wardrobe for the day as he moved about his large walk-in closet rummaging through the rows of suits all neatly pressed and lined in color formation along automated racks that displayed one combination or another before him depending upon his mood at the present moment. He had chosen a black suit jacket with a long-sleeved black shirt with no buttons and a pair of black jeans. There was high demand for him this day so he elected to wear something that could be easily slipped into and out of at a moment's notice. He got dressed pulling on a pair of black boxer briefs ensuring that his impressive equipment would be secure during the long day. He grabbed a couple of crisp white cotton socks and pulled them on followed by his jeans.

He pulled them up quickly grabbed his shirt and tucked it into the jeans before buttoning them up. He threw on his coat and selected a pair of fine black boots neatly polished and ready to go as he slipped his foot inside and tied them accordingly. With a quick flick of his wrist saw his assortment of body sprays being on display and he grabbed the nearest one spraying himself and placing it back in its place before turning and walking out.

His morning routine complete, The now fully dressed man ventured into the elaborately designed kitchen and fished a bottle of water from the fridge while he thumbed through the latest mail about tenant Ronan S. Hemming. He smirked noting the cover of the magazine with a photo of him and the caption that included his shortened name"Ron" in odd lettering and tossed it onto the nearby glass coffee table on his way through the living room. He closed and locked his door and headed down the long hall toward the silver elevators that lead to the parking garage.

After some quick deliberation with the parking attendant Corey, the tenant known as "Ron Hemming" retrieved his black two-seater sports car from the lot and climbed inside. The roar of the engine filled his ears and a wide smile spread across his face as he reached into the glove compartment pulled out a pair of black designer shades and put them onto his face before speeding off out of the lot and down the highway.

He didn't care in the least that the rumbling sound of his engine echoed throughout the street for miles possibly disturbing the other tenants.