Chapter 31: Just Another Day At The Office

Chapter 31:  Just Another Day At The Office

The Foremes Modeling Agency Building, Grand Street, Southport, New Jersey.....

      As usual, Ron was late in getting down to The Agency. Heather greeted him at the door taking note of his disheveled and sleepless look as she continued to answer phones for the various calls that came from multiple clients and potential clients. Ron headed back toward his dressing room, he wore a tight-fitting black t-shirt and denim jeans with black boots this time around finding it much easier to discard when changing than a full-on suit that he was probably not going to be in for very long at the rate they were going. Richard Leavey was standing outside his dressing room when he got there with a rather familiar face. A relatively average-looking thin man with a pencil-thin beard messy dark hair and slightly pale skin stood before him. Ron took off the pair of dark sunglasses he'd been wearing to get a better look at the new arrival whose scent he knew all too well.

"Ronnie, how nice of you to join us today," said Richard making a snide remark about his absence from work for a few days. "I want you to meet our newest member of the family, Ron Hemming this is Oliver Lorenz, Oliver this is our star model and resident pain in the ass Ron."

Oliver's dark eyes flickered with excitement and Ron noted the hint of arousal in the air as he flashed his perfect white teeth in the form of a smile and approached him with his hand out. Ron shook his hand as he had not wanted Richard to read into much of what both men already knew about one another.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ron Hemming," said Oliver with a subtle hint of recollection in his tone.

"Likewise," replied Ron recalling just how much he made the little man scream when drilling his tight and perfect arse.

Richard remained clueless as he turned his attention toward continuing the introductions of the two men who had not stopped staring at one another since their arrival. On a good day, Ron wasn't much for flirtation with men but when he'd been drunk or given to his feral urges he cared not if the object of his desire was a man or a woman when he'd been in need. This happened to be one of those times with Talia at a photo shoot in Greece and no one to take his current round of sexual frustrations out on due to his having to rush to work and skipping out on a visit from his favorite maid.

Ron's hazel eyes flickered with desire as he watched Oliver closely recalling the images of their tumultuous night of passion when instinct drove him to make an acquaintance before their former introduction. Oliver appeared to have been affected in that moment as well ignoring Richard's ongoing banter and meeting Ron's heated gaze with one of his own.

"Anyway your new dressing room is across the hall." continued Richard snapping them both back into their shared reality. "Heather is out front of course and if you will follow me to the stage room where all the magic happens you can better familiarize yourself with everything before your first shoot here."

Oliver reluctantly let go of Ron's hand, but the flicker of desire behind his eyes suggested a promise of some sort to see him again before the day was done. Ron watched the two of them disappear toward the back of the agency and entered his dressing room feeling the onset of his sudden arousal as he was bombarded with the memories of a moaning Oliver Lorenz in the center of his living room the morning after he awoke in his bed following a night of heated and mindless sex. The handsome Oliver had even been kind enough to make him breakfast afterward.

Ron paced his dressing room before stripping down to his boxer briefs which did little to hide the definite bulge of his rapidly engorged cock as he prepared to go out and gather information about his latest shoot. He took a few moments to gather himself before venturing out barefoot and half-dressed to find the current photographer with Corey out for the week due to his trip with Talia to Greece.