Chapter 40: In Miserable Company

Chapter 40:  In Miserable Company

The Foremes Modeling Agency Building, Grand Street, Southport, New Jersey.....

      Ron Hemming sat alone in his dressing room staring at his reflection in the nearby large rectangular mirror that lined his dressing room's far wall. He had been out of sorts ever since Talia took that permanent flight to Greece announcing to him and the agency that she had left to marry her new boyfriend and live with him and his family. Ron spent the better part of the afternoon getting drunk out of his mind before showing up to work. He had very little to worry about with Savannah off at a sleepover at Skylar's place and the fact that he was still getting a lot of work despite his former colleague and partner leaving them. Oliver Lorenz was an astounding addition to the company and quickly on his way to becoming the new number two bankroller as Talia had been for quite some time since her debut.

It was an odd thing to have to work without Talia indefinitely, as she was more or less the backbone of the female division and the only rival he truly had. He wanted to wish her well in her new life and that she had all the children she could stand as it had always been her dream to be married with a house full of small children to love and care for. Ron recalled her telling her this a time or two but he could never give her what she wanted and she accepted it until the day she didn't and walked out on him as far as their relationship was concerned only to return a year later, but still not wishing to get back with him as a result of their separate interests.

Oliver had taken an interest in the whereabouts of his newest colleague ever since he had been formerly introduced to him. He waited outside of the dressing room for Ron to show up but he hadn't and when the coast was clear he entered the door himself noticing the brooding handsome man and the bottle of booze, some foreign whiskey, he'd been ingesting since his arrival. While it was sad to see Talia Summers go, Oliver had expected better of Ron to wish her well of course he had not been privy to their history.

Ron heard the door close behind Oliver and stared at the handsome thin man from his seat in front of the mirror. He didn't make a move as Oliver approached him not knowing what to make of the pitiful sight of his nighttime lover being drunk and moping about in his dressing room. While he'd been the talk of the town more or less, Ron had not confided much in anyone especially about his feelings or issues when it came to Talia Summers.

He turned up his bottle as Oliver stood before him. Their eyes met and not a word was spoken as the thin man slowly ran his fingers through the unkempt messy brown hair of the still-sitting Ron and trailed his hands down his neck and shoulders until he arrived at his half-exposed chest. Oliver let his hands go lower as Ron simply sat staring at their reflection in the mirror.

The thin man kneeled beside him for a few moments before he reached over his lap and began to slowly unbutton Ron's trousers as Oliver moved between the larger man's legs. Ron simply watched him as he turned up his bottle of whiskey and allowed him to remove his formerly flaccid but still quite long cock from the confines of his briefs. Oliver didn't say a word as he suddenly took the enormous appendage into his impressively average hands noting the difficulty he had of wrapping them around it as Ron simply sat with a pitiful look filed across his notoriously handsome face.

Oliver met Ron's eyes briefly before proceeding to hover his handsome face over the newly freed member stoking the brooding man as he gauged any sort of reaction to get Ron's mind off the loss of a member of the agency. Of course, he had not known that Talia and Ron were as intimate as he and Ron were presently and she wasn't aware of the handsome new arrival Oliver in the slightest.

A low hiss escaped Ron's lips as he allowed the new arrival to suckle him which felt almost as good as when he pinned him to the floor in the dressing room. Ron gripped his bottle of beer in one hand and ran his fingers through the slick brown messy black hair of the handsome thin man whose lips wrapped around him so tightly it was as if he was inside him again. Ron didn't seem to mind the occasional grazing of teeth nor the fact that anyone could walk in on them at any moment.

The friction wasn't enough to get Ron off as he much preferred a heavy round of rutting but he enjoyed the sentiment all the same. He sat back in his chair and finished off the bottle of whiskey as Oliver came up for air disappointed that there was no big finish to be had Ron smirked and pulled him down onto his lap. They didn't have time for what he wanted to do to him in that instant but he allowed him to work him over via his hands all the same.

It was a nice attempt and it did get his mind off Talia if only for a little while.

Oliver smiled at Ron not sure why he felt so close to him and how much he felt the need to be near him ever since the night he climbed through his window and introduced him to his first outside cock. Like Ron Oliver had enjoyed a good career in modeling and often found himself taking many a beautiful woman to bed but there was something about Ron that made all of that pale in comparison when he was the one being ridden and he enjoyed every moment of it.

Perhaps there was always some secret part of him that longed for something that had been out of his reach and perhaps he was simply under the sway of a strange man with a strange inclination to pound his insides at his convenience, either way, he had not wanted it to end and would remain on call for the larger, brutish, and dastardly handsome man should he ever feel so inclined to have at him again.

Ron stood on his feet and tucked his cock back into his trousers finding it difficult to do so as he'd been aroused after all Oliver accomplished. He walked him to the door, but not before pinning the handsome thin man against it and kissing him along the neck while he pressed his aroused cock into the back of his legs causing Oliver to moan in appreciation at the sheer feel of him.

The orange glow of Ron's eyes had not been witnessed by Oliver or anyone else at that moment before he opened the door and allowed the thin handsome man to take his leave just as one of the assistants rounded the corner in search of him.