Power Of A Man~

namjoon's pov:

The early afternoon sun burned my eyes as I tried to dart at it with my naked eyes, ouch! That hurts!

We had a day off today, so we agreed to spend some time with rayna and spoil her rotten with our love and affection. But the first thing she did was drag us all outside.

"I'm bored! Let's play my favourite game!!! Please?????"

She spoke out with her big puppy eyes, and we gulped hard. Like who in the hell will decline the face like that???? So here we are standing in the open park. Peeking at rayna stretching her body. She's dressed differently today, with less jewellery, her hair clamped into braids. Her brown skin was radiating the sun, giving her skin a honey glow. Her amber eyes turned dark brown as the sunlight hit them at a certain angle, perfectly approximating her skin colour. How did we get so lucky to have her as our companion, must have saved some town from dragons in our past life? I rolled my eyes at my immature thinking.

Rayna: okay, are you all ready?

She exclaimed, making her way towards us and beaming, making us smile too.

Taehyung: totally!

Yoongi: but what are we even playing??

I scoffed at yoongi Hyung's duplicity,  If by any chance, we were placed in Rayana's position, he would have granted us a death sentence till now. Look at him all smiley in front of my *clears throat* our wife.

Rayna: Lagori!! As known as the seven stones.

She replied, pumped up with all the excitement. 

Hoseok: I'm sorry but I don't know how to play it.

Rayna: it's simple.

She began to demonstrate the rules to him, as we listened carefully. Hoping that I do not ruin the game, making her upset.

Jimin: it seems pretty easy, we just require to strike the denner with the ball before he/she assembles the stones and arranges them numerically.

Rayna giggled.

Rayna: it may appear easy for you King, but trust me it's not.

Jimin: should I take it as a challenge queen?

Jimin smirked.

Rayna: I would love to.

She smirked too, bringing us all to giggle at her playfulness.

Rayna: so kings ready?

Jin: wait! What about the team?

Rayna: um, let's proceed with me, Gopi and Radha, in one and you seven in one? Sounds promising?

My eyes widened.

Me: you three against us seven? That doesn't sound fair to me.

How can they win against us? They are too fragile for that.

Rayna: is that so?

I nodded.

Rayna: fair, then take min-ho into your battalion. It will make it adequate. Now that you have eight members in total. I hope that you will win kings.

She winked and walked away, leaving us all stunned behind. Yoongi hyung snorted.

Yoongi: she will be the only reason for my death someday! God, look at that confidence!

Jungkook: I agree, she's merely fire. Hot.

Jin: control your harmons dam it! I can catch sight of it down there.