cracking the walls of hate <3

?? : what's happening here???!!!!

Someone screamed but I didn't care , i lifted my sword and was about to cut the man in half , but someone hold my wrist and pushed me away from the man .
I tured around to see royal guard holding my wrist tightly.

Guard : who are you ??! why are you causing a scene and harming people??

I looked at him disbelief, how dare he ask me who I was !!??

Me : how dare you ask me who am I??

I asked him in harsh tone glaring at him , he scoffed and looked at me from head to toe .

Guard : who do you think you are huh!!? You can't talk to royal guard in that tone ?

Me : I am queen I can do anything!

I said glaring at him and he just chuckled making fun of me, I scoffed who do he think he is ???!

Guard: soldiers arrent her in attempt to kill the locals !

He ordered , and his men walked towards me , I looked at them in disbelief, I picked my sword up In threatening manner but they didn't bludge . Soon I was handcuffed with chains and was dragged towards the wooden cage .

Taehung's pov:

I was walking back towards the place where I left Rayna , with a big smile on my face .

Me : I am sure Rayna will love it .

I chuckled and looked at the tofu dumplings in my hands , I reached the destination and was shocked to see lots of blood on streets my heartbeat increased , I ran towards the shed where I left Rayna with other , to find it empty. I clamed my mind thinking she must be with one of my brother's but my head spinned when I saw six of them making their way towards me without Rayna by their side.

Me : where is Rayna??!

I asked them with my heart humming hard in my chest cause of anxiety .

Namjoon : we left her with jimin .

All of them looked at jimin , and he looked as anxious as me  , he walked towards the table where Rayna was and placed the water jar on it.

Jimin : she was right here when I left .

He said , scanning the crowd to find her familiar figure.

Jin : are you nuts jimin?!! Why did you left her here all by herself ??!! !

Jin hyung scolded jimin , as he was busy scanning our surroundings , with nervousness written on his face .

Jimin : s..she was thirsty... I t..told her to stay h..here .

Yoongi : shit shit shit!!!